Search results

1. M

ESP Light on..

Hi all, My ESP lt stays on.... After hooking up the laptop the following fault shows up: 01542 - Yaw rate Sensor (G202) 27.00 Implausible signal Faultcode gecleared but after 2 meters its back... I did not found any related topics.... Any one had this? And what to do? Thnks on...
  2. M

Fault code for fuel pump

Hi all, I have a fault code i cant reset.. It shows up in 17 and 19 with the following code: - 00476 Control Module for fuel pump J 538 49.00. no communications Tried to reset c/b for the fuel pump and disconnected the battery, no help. We talking about a B5.5 Sportline 100bhp TDI 2002...
  3. M

Funny Throttle

Some thing strange on mine B5 TDI 90 Bhp AHU. If I pusch the clutch down on the floor and hit the accelerator, the engine re-act`s directy but if the clutch is free the engine won`t. According VAG-Com nil faults. Is this a normal thing?
  4. M

[b]SMOKE!!![/b]

Yow American guys, I have a question.... I`am driving in a Passat 90 pK AHU, and black smoke is coming out of the exhaust (where else) Any thing wrong with mine car? (They) said that a TDI smoke`s any how.
  5. M

VAG-COM codes

Hello, Where can i find VAG-COM codes?? I have 1 now says: 01330 - Central Control Module for Convenience (J393) 49-10 no communication- Intermittent I cleared the fault and stays away... But what does it means? Thnx
  6. M

MAF mod with diode??

I found some info on a www.tditech.tk Anyhow the site is in Dutch. There is a mod for the MAF(LMM in dutch) if your MAF is dying. They put a diode (a BAF20) between pin 4 and 5 of the plug (Bosch only) and between pin 1 and 6 for the old pierburg. The ECU will then read al the way a max...
  7. M

MAF mod with diode??

UBB4-ML-868508-ML-