Search results

1. S

WTB MKIV GOLF THROTTLE PEDAL

Drive by wire accelerator pedal assembly from a 2000-05 GOLF TDI MANUAL TRANSMISSION. (Automatic is different) It needs to be an OE BOSCH unit from a Golf. I tried two different Hella pedals from Jettas (PN 1J1 721 503 H) and the car would not idle. Anyone out there in New England have one to...
  2. S

WTB bosal trailer hitch for MK IV golf

Towing small camper and I'm looking for the European gooseneck type trailer hitch made by Bosal. ID parts no longer carries them. Anyone out there willing to sell one? Will pick up in new England and pay cash Thanks, Sean
  3. S

WTB bosal gooseneck trailer hitch fo mk4 golf

I am in coastal maine Buying alittle camper and need a way to tow it! seang28@gmail
  4. S

2000 golf tdi loss of power on warm days

I am challenged by my vw's inconsistent*level*of power and acceleration. On cool rainy days i get close to*normal*pulling power and acceleration , however when the weather is warm and dry, acceleration is flat, almost like it goes into limp mode, yet not as severe.. If I turn*the engine off and...
  5. S

Vcds belfast maine sail rigger

Im looking for tom, a sail rigger who has a shop near belfast maine. He helped me out with his vcds. If you are out there,tom send me a pm. Im looking to do a boost log. Thanks!
  6. S

southern Maine vagcom? (Airbag light)

Anyone out there in the Portland area who might do me the favor of scanning my trouble codes? The airbag light is on and the scanner from the local car parts shop doesn't detect the code.
  7. S

How about a rust repair body shop list?

After a pretty thorough search of these forums, I have yet to find any reference to trusted tdi body repair shops in new england. The rocker panels of my Mk4 Golf have rusted out near the front wheel wells as a result of leaves and road salt/gunk accumulating inside the fender liners. Since...
  8. S

head gasket seepage

245 thousand miles on 2000 golf alh. Losing about half pint of coolant periodically through the expansion tank cap, most likely after longer drives. Light coating of black oily residue on the inside of the expansion tank. No engine overheating, although heater runs cold at idle, good heat...
  9. S

WTB alh egr valve &cooler, New Hampshire

Bypassed a leaky egr cooler and have decided to return system to stock. EGR valve leaking from blow hole so need to replace that too. Also interested in any of the coolant lines and connectors that are in good shape. Happy to trade new ID cooler bypass hose kit if you're deleting your egr...
  10. S

Vag-com in new hampshire?

Any club members out there near the mt Washington valley knowledgable and equipped with vag-com who can help me run some logs? 2000 golf alh abrupt mid to high range power loss. Looking to run logs in block 1, 3, and 11, fuel, air flow, and turbo boost respectively. Thanks!
  11. S

FREE: injector puller, paint, hat, haynes manual, ft bumper mts

moving and free to members for A4 Golf/Jetta, Haynes manual spray can clearcoat, LC6M green metallic unused front right bumper cover mounts, 1JO87184A, 178C ( if you have front bumper damage these plasitic things break and you need to buy a new bumper cover) homemade slide hammer for...
  12. S

MK4 Golf rear bearing/hub assembly new in box

moving and new in box with new castellated . paid $55 just for hub. thinking 35-$40 vw part # 1JO5O1477A Sean in portland, Maine. text me at 671-5394 have pic
  13. S

FS: ALH Garrett VNT 15/17 Vane actuator

A55 operates turbo vane mechanism. Recently bought it, then ended up replacing the entire turbo, which includes this part. Was on the car briefly. (A4 Golf TDI) I have the original receipt. $90/bo Sean Glenn 207-772-0704 PS I have a picture but can't figure out how to post it.