Search results

1. B

WTT: 15" passat winter setup + 15" Adelaides for 5x112 alloys w/ good tires

like the subject says - have 15" cooper snows on passat steelies with OEM hubcaps in great shape. Snows have one season of use on them. Plenty of tread left. Bought them from a club member last year. They've seen about 3k of use. Reason: we're selling the passat they are on (anyone want a 99...
  2. B

B5 Window regulator bit the dust. help = $$ for U!

My GF's B5 passat (99 GLS) has a front passenger window regulator which just crapped out. I'd really like to fix it myself instead of going to the local mechanic or *gasp* a dealer, but I got as far as taking off the door panel, loosening the bolts on the backing plate for the regulator, and...
  3. B

WTB: Single DIN, Non-Monsoon OEM Radio

I know there's at least a dozen of these floating around in our collective garage. Anyone willing to part with theirs? Need one for my GF's passat, since hers is not happy. Need it to be in good shape, both mechanically and cosmetically. please email me if you have one -...
  4. B

WTB Powered & heated Passenger mirror, complete

For a friend... he just bought a used '03 White Jetta Wagon TDI. Mirror got busted overnight two days ago. I've made his day by telling him to avoid the dealer, and that I can easily do the repair - just need to find a used mirror now. The cap is in usable shape, although the internal tabs are...
  5. B

leftovers, #2

all gone.
  6. B

The leftovers...

Cleaning out the closet, yet again - i've got the following: 1) Everything needed to install an aftermarket radio in a 2002.5+ (double-DIN) A4 platform Car. Might work with the B5.5 as well, not sure. Includes wiring harness, antenna adapter, and a DIN pocket. The DIN pocket has been shortened...
  7. B

FS: Indigo Blue '02.5 Golf GLS, 5SP, 22k mi - NYC

FS: Indigo Blue \'02.5 Golf GLS, 5SP, 22k mi - NYC Car was sold on 3/19. Thanks! '02.5 Golf GLS (four door) TDI for sale. It does not have monsoon or CWP, or ESP (ESP wasn't offered yet). However, it does have the GLS features - alloys, moonroof, and the ever-important armrest. It also has...
  8. B

OEM Jetta VR6 Sport Springs - 2BL + 2WH

Have a set of both the fronts and rears. Came off of an '03 Jetta GLI. Owner upgraded to the eibach springs. Have about 6k on them. Don't think i'm going to use them anytime soon. Just looking to get back what I paid for them. Pics soon. These are some of the strongest OEM springs out there...
  9. B

Various A4 Parts for sale ('02 Indi Blue Golf)

Various A4 Parts for sale (\'02 Indi Blue Golf) I had a recent clutch catastrophe, and the required cost of repairs, via a dealer (I know) warrants selling some of the stuff off of my car, in an effort to keep my bank balance from dipping into the danger zone. (already kind of low, due to all...
  10. B

Everything needed for aftermarket radio install

I've got the following up for sale - would like to sell it as a complete package. -Universal DIN Pocket (sealed in package) -Amplified Antenna adapter for double-din radios (sealed in package) -Wiring harness for a double-din radio (used) -Two pairs of VW Universal DIN tools, which will work...
  11. B

Just got 2 bl + 2 wht springs... shocks?

I just (literally 10 minutes ago) picked up a set of front and rear springs from an '03 Jetta GLI VR6. Set me back a mere $65, delivered. The springs front springs are 2 blue + 2 white, and the rears are (as expected) 3 green + 1 silver. No idea what the code for my current springs is, but I'm...
  12. B

What a long, strange trip it's been...

What a long, strange trip it\'s been... This is my 1000th post. Just thought it warranted one of those reminescent moments. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help, advice, good conversation, bad conversation, you name it. It's been a blast thus far, and I would never have been a TDI...
  13. B

4x Yokohama Parada Spec-2 - 205/45-16 - $100, obo

Tire Specs/Reviews from Tire Rack I just bought a lovely set of 16x7" OZ Superlegerras for use on my '02 Golf. They were previously mounted on a 97 GTI VR6, so the tire size is wrong for my MKIV. As a result, the tires which were mounted, are up for sale. As the subject states, they are...
  14. B

A few thoughts - green diamonds revisited,

So, after 8 months of storage, I grabbed my 15" Avus wheels with 195/65-15 Green diamond icelanders (from the Danix GB last year) and headed down to the local sears auto center (more on that in a second) to have them mounted up. I've found a great deal on some new 16" wheels, so my montreal IIs...
  15. B

Fuel filter change - help?!!

It's time for me to swap fuel filters, and I'd really rather have someone with experience take care of it. My original plan was to contact Herm and make a trip to his neck of the woods (get brakes and shocks done too) but now that doesn't seem to be a viable option, due to my work schedule. So...
  16. B

Corrado Speedlines on MKIV?

Anyone ever try this? I've heard the speedlines are really lightweight, and I've found a local set at a good price.
  17. B

20% off at drivergear!

Code FTF20015. Shipping is still an outrage, but big ticket items (Phatnoise??) become slightly more affordable. I was hoping I could snag drivergear speakers at $170, but they're a dealer-only item. I'm going to call the local place tomorrow and see what happens.
  18. B

Cleaning out the closet - lots of MKIV Parts!

I'd call it a garage sale, but I don't have a garage. All prices include shipping, except where noted. Pics are below, although I don't have pics for everything. I'm open to trades, let me know what you've got. Specifically, looking for a new ebrake cover (leather) and an aftermarket shift...
  19. B

SOLD: F&R '02 GTI Sport Seats - Black Cloth

SOLD: F&R \'02 GTI Sport Seats - Black Cloth Edit - After 6 hours on vortex, I got both fronts and rears sold. Absolutely unreal. Edit - 10/29 - Bumping this back up - i've finally found the seats I want. I will go as far south as MD, or as far north as MA to make this happen. (figure I'll...
  20. B

Audi TT Go Pedal, Manual Trans Brake Pedal

The TT Dead Pedal I had has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest. The Go pedal and Brake pedal (could also be used as a clutch pedal, but this is for the brake) are still here. I'll sell both of those for $20, shipped, with me covering paypal fees, or $15, picked up. Cheapest I've...