Search results

1. vwsandman

2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI, Racine WI $1500 OBO

SOLD 2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI, Racine WI $1500 OBO SOLD Up for sale is my 2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI. http://s687.photobucket.com/user/vwsandman/library/2001%20Jetta%20TDI Car has 238,000 miles and has had a hard life the last few years. I loved this car and it's hard to watch a loved one...
  2. vwsandman

WTB/Trade

WTB/Trade OEM MKIV Jetta TDI Springs Looking to buy an OEM set of springs for a MKIV Jetta TDI. I have a set of 20th AE GTI springs on my car now (2001 Jetta TDI) They are just not working with the Blausport shocks I have (spring is too short, clunk bad dropping into potholes) They work great...
  3. vwsandman

FS MKIV Jetta Red/Clear/Red/Clear Tails

!!!SOLD!!!! Have a set of MKIV Jetta Depo brand red/clear/red/clear/red tails for sale. In perfect shape, just need a new home! Comes with all bulbs and holders. Would like $50 + shipping for these great lights. PayPal prefered. Thanks!
  4. vwsandman

Bio Diesel in Miwaukee, WI Question

In the BioDiesel by state sticky, there is this post about BioD in Milwaukee, WI: BD pump on McLoughlin south of Milwaukie about a mile, just south of Concord St, North of the Oak Grove Fred Meyer, West side of the road. They have a SoyPower sign out Can any one clarify this loaction? An...
  5. vwsandman

FS Aftermarket Jetta Grill Painted Blue Lagoon.

**SOLD**FS Aftermarket Jetta Grill Painted Blue Lagoon. Item is sold, thanks to all those who looked/inquired. I have for sale my aftermarket grill painted Blue Lagoon that I had on my 2001 Jetta TDI. Item has a few small scratches, the worst of which is covered by the hood. Take a look at...
  6. vwsandman

&%^$!! Phatnoise

Any one have an idea on how to get my Monsoon headunit and my phatnoise talking after thier 2 year love affair? Two days ago I got a "no disc" fault on the headunit, now after checking wires and mounts and the DMS in the USB cradle, all I get is "No changer" The green LED flashes when the DMS is...
  7. vwsandman

Great condition used 2001 Jetta Tailights

*SOLD* Great condition used 2001 Jetta Tailights **SOLD on eBay** I have for sale my used great condition 2001 Jetta NA spec tailights. I replaced mine with different lights. Included are new gaskets for the back of the lights. I am willing to break them up or sell them as a set. I would like...
  8. vwsandman

Dash and Door interior "wood" trim for sale

*SOLD* Dash and Door interior "wood" trim for sale **SOLD on eBay** I have for sale some dash and door handle faux burl wood trim parts. These should work for all MKIV cars. I was going to go this route and did install the air vent parts. These are the only parts I ever used from this "kit" I...
  9. vwsandman

WTB: Tan Homelink Sunvisor

Looking for any leads any one has on a Tan Homelink Sunvisor for my 2001 Jetta. I know some of you guys get to go salvage yard shopping now and then. :) Thanks!
  10. vwsandman

Oil leaking from Turbo..what do I do?

I have an oil leak from my turbo. From what I can tell the oil is coming from betwen the exhaust side and the center of the turbo by the oil return line at the bottom. The turbo is producing boost and does not sound bad. I have a boost gauge installed and the boost spikes are not over 22psi. The...
  11. vwsandman

Great condition 17" New Beetle TurboS wheels FS

Great condition 17\" New Beetle TurboS wheels FS *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*I have for sale a set of New Beetle Turbo S wheels. These are BBS 17" wheels. They are in great condition with only minor paint scrapes and no major curb damage. Wheels have been maintained and kept clean. I think they look great...
  12. vwsandman

No Boost, multiple engine faults, please help!

Ok here is the set up: I have a 1.9 TDI with RC stage 2, 215 injectors, OMI, and Old Navy CCV. EGR blocked off. Yesterday had no boost on the way home..car was fine on the way to work. First thing I suspected was a bad N75. I pulled the codes using VAG-COM and here are the codes I get and can...
  13. vwsandman

MKV Jetta Grocery bag holder part number wanted

Any one figure out what the part number is for the grocery bag holder in the New Jetta? I looked at the dealer at the ETKA and it is not listed, nor does it have any VW part numbers on it. This will be my first Jetta MKV part in my MKIV Thanks!
  14. vwsandman

Worst Hollidays ever, TDIclub makes it all better!

Ok part two of my clutch install goes like this: I got the Flu, the worst I think I have ever had it, on Christmas Day and was sick for five days, three of which, death seeemed like a viable option. No clutch work done. I finally feel good enough today to finish the job and God is shining on me...
  15. vwsandman

Old clutch out...new one in tomorrow

Well I got the old Sachs clutch out today, Thank God for heated Garages! It did not look that worn, not near as bad as some of the other clutches I have changed in the past. But slipping is slipping. Couple of things to pass on and some questions to ask. For moving the engine forward I used a...
  16. vwsandman

Clutch needed, so many options, what to do?

I know, I know, not another cluth upgrade question, but here goes: My 2001 Jetta has some basic mods, they are Sprint 520's with RC stage 2. This should put me at around 223 ft/lbs of torque. My clutch has begun to slip (surprise) after around 20,000 miles with the current setup and almost...
  17. vwsandman

An alternative to the OEM trunk light

Leave it to the world of PC's to come up with yet another alternative to light up the trunk. I used two Sunbeam Hyperlights in white to help light up the trunk. These are 12 VDC and a cinch to wire up off of the stock trunk wiring. Get them here: Hyper light They are very small and fit right...
  18. vwsandman

FS: 2001 Jetta Beige velour heated/airbag FR seats

I was able to purchase a set of the Recaro tan leather seats from a person who got in on the GB. What I have for sale is my stock, like new condition, beige velour, heated front seats out of my 2001 Jetta TDI. These seats are in great, like new, shape and I will even include the tan denim covers...
  19. vwsandman

FS: A4 Factory VW Jetta Front Bra SOLD

I have a like new VW Factory Jetta 2 piece front bra for sale. Original box and all hardware. Used twice. Like New. Fits great. $127 USD new from VW. SOLD. Thanks!
  20. vwsandman

SOLD! Panasonic 6 Disc CD changer SOLD!

This is the OEM style Panasonic trunk mounted 6 disk CD changer with converter. Simple plug and play to stock wiring. Works great with Monsoon or other factory VW radios. Unit is identical to OEM unit other than connector. In very good shape. This is out of my 2001 Jetta. I am buying a Phat box...