Search results

1. D

2011 jetta tdi engine harness

engine light went on,dealer says its a engine harness?how much would that cost,is it something someone not mechanically can tackle?
  2. D

car just got 50,145 miles and engine light goes on?

my wife's car is due for the 50,000 miles service and the light engine goes on is that normal?:confused:
  3. D

50,000 mile service average price???

Getting near the 50,000 mile mark on the wife's car,how much would it cost?
  4. D

Do I need to do a wheel alignment after installing new tires?

Just had all four tires replaced at costco and was told to do a wheel alignment, all my other vehicles I was never told to do it?any information would be highly appreciated.
  5. D

Vw jetta tdi air filter

Just had my two 2011 jettas serviced for the 40,000 mile service.the dealership only recommended to replace the air filter on only one of my cars,should I have the other jettas air filter replaced?is it a DIY job that I can tackle or has anyone have any tips on how to do it myself?
  6. D

Trunk hinge plastic cover?

Does anyone know the parts number for both the passenger and drivers side?thanks in advance for any help.its for a 2011 jetta tdi.
  7. D

trip 1 & trip 2

whats the difference between trip 1 and trip 2 as far as accuracy on the mileage?
  8. D

fair price for a 2011 jetta tdi

need some help from the diesel group,i'm looking to buy a certified 2011 jetta tdi manual with nav(36.625 miles).out the door $21,700 out the door.is that a rreasonable price?as i've never bought a certified vehicle before.any help will help thank you
  9. D

Fair price?

Looking at a 2011 jetta tdi with 36,625 miles,what would be a fair pice to pay for it? It's a tdi with nav.
  10. D

yakima cargo transport

has anyone installed/have one on their jetta?does your milage suffer stays about the same?
  11. D

diesel mechanic in illinois?

don't know if this is where i should post.anyone know of a good diesel mechanic in the elgin/crystal lake area?thank you.
  12. D

Cracked fog light

Anyone knows if it's easy to change the drivers side fog light or would I need to take to the dealership?
  13. D

trip milage set up?

new tdi owner,first diesel i want to know how to set the trip function on a 2011 jetta manual,so that i can keep track of how many miles between fill ups..any help will be higly appreciated.thanks
  14. D

3m clear bra???

has anyone installed the clear bra on their jetta?how much did you pay for the installation?