Search results

1. qball

How am I doing?

the 1st ones look much better
  2. qball

2010 Golf TDI - Best car I have ever owned!

high preasure fuel pump
  3. qball

Jmutto's 2009 Jetta TDI

Very nice Ride
  4. qball

FAQ: 2009 - 2010 TDI-specific issues

Very Well done post i have a auto/man in my 07 altima and your doing 30 in 6th gear i just drive man in then city works great
  5. qball

My 05.5 Jetta

very nice ride!!!!
  6. qball

2007 jetta

i was at my local vw dealer yesterday and they told me the 2007 jetta is not going to have a tdi..... is this true?
  7. qball

yet another diesel video flick..

very kool show
  8. qball

Engine(?) whine immediately after shutoff

should have bought an extended warranty
  9. qball

dealer service

no i do not need service yet i am thinking about buying the new jetta i drove it last weekend drives like a dream
  10. qball

dealer service

what vw dealer in the twin cities knows the most or has the best service dept?
  11. qball

5 speed vs auto tran

5 speed vs auto tran Hi all went to three dealers today but they had no automatics because the 2004 are not in till the end of the month but the salesman said if i could hold off till the 2005 come they are gonna be a bit biger he said. there is nothing wrong with the car i have 80000 miles...
  12. qball

automatic

Hello I am thinking about buying a 2004 jetta tdi and i am thinking that i want a automatic not a 5 speed dose anyone here have an automatic? Thanks
  13. qball

5 speed vs auto tran

Hello I am thinking about buying a 2004 jetta tdi and i am thinking that i want a automatic not a 5 speed dose anyone here have an automatic? Thanks