Search results

1. F

06 Jetta tdi $2500 - not mine

Wouldn't a car from that region be pretty much rusted out underneath? I live on the west coast so I have always been leary of anything east of the Mississippi.
  2. F

TDIclub Secret Society of BMW Owners (SSBMWO)

I've had a 2003 TDi Golf 5 speed, 2006 Jetta TDi 5 speed, 2011 Golf TDi 6 speed. I currently have a 1986 Jetta Turbo diesel 5 speed and recently picked up a 2018 BMW 328d X-Drive (Just sold the 2011 Golf) I spend ~2 hours a day commuting and I wanted something with a quieter ride, more...
  3. 2018 328d X-Drive 1

2018 328d X-Drive 1

4. 2018 328d X-Drive 2

2018 328d X-Drive 2

5. 2018 328d X-Drive 3

2018 328d X-Drive 3

6. 1.jpg

1.jpg

7. 2.jpg

2.jpg

8. 3.jpg

3.jpg

9. PolarFIS

PolarFIS

10. F

PolarFIS PF04 Sold my car

No use for this anymore. Sold my TDi this weekend. It was awesome to monitor parameters in the information display. I found myself watching DPF status and temps the most. It was quite interesting to learn about the regen status of the car. Price is $225 shipped. Located in Arlington, WA Will...
  11. F

2010 Jetta ABS module coding help. used module

Update: I was finally able to get it to accept coding. I had to take a known config from a module with the same exact number and change the bits that contained the vin to match my vin.
  12. F

I went ahead and did the one from Carprog and also found a free one on MHHAUTO. Neither worked. I'm not sure it really matters but neither calculator lists the 5 cylinder engine as an option when configuring the code. I'm taking a break for now and doing to do other stuff, frustration setting in!
  13. F

I will do that. I had no idea there were online calculators. I will search around. Thanks.
  14. F

I tried it, all I seem to get is "out of range". I might have to rip apart the old abs module on a bench, try to solder back the broken wire just to retrieve my code! I have a J2534 and am willing to pay VW for a day access but from what i can see the procedure to get registered on their...
  15. F

I appreciate the reply but it looks like my module wants 38 characters?
  16. F

I had the dreaded ABS module fail on a 2010 Jetta that was brought to me for ABS / traction / brake lights and dead speedometer. I got one from the junk yard with the exact same numbers and installed it. The original module wouldn't communicate at all. The new one communicates fine, speedo...
  17. F

Polar How many people have had trouble with it

Got mine from a member on here and so far it's been flawless. * I have removed the factory blue tooth module from my car though and installed an aftermarket head unit.
  18. F

FS Mkv Brm engine,5 speed swap 1300 IL

GLWS, would be a fun project for someone with a gas 5th gen.
  19. F

Polar FIS double challenge with pole & pictures

With my KermaTDI emissions in tact tune I get around 280-330 miles between regens. Like you the !Soot m Gr. always slowly increases yet never decreases until a regen happens at around 24. When it regens it'll go back down to around 3. Soot m Gr normally sits at 0 then when I get near 280...