Search results

1. G

White '03 Golf TDi

I joined TDiClub 4 years ago when I bought my Golf, and I've learned so much from all of you. I REALLY appreciate the whole community. I'm selling my first TDi and moving on to a newer model. The details are as follows: - 118,000 miles - Candy White, Beige/Black two tone interior (clean). -...
  2. G

Jetta TDi on the I-15 North Last Night

I know you're out there...and I'd like to know who you are! Last night driving home from work just before 1am right after the Rainbow bridge on the I-15 (about 2 miles south of the SR-76) I was passed by a dark colored (most likely blue but possibly black) modded A4 Jetta TDI. Immediately I went...
  3. G

BioDiesel voids WHOLE VEHICLE WARRANTY

Hey there fellas. I frequent vwvortex and really only come here on occasion but I felt that what I found out today about VWoA's stand on BioDiesel was important enough to share. To prevent an enormously long reposting here's the thread on the Vortex. Please check it out - it's really sickening...
  4. G

BioDiesel TDi emissions vs comparable Gas Engines

I am having an argument with a coworker about the emissions of our cars (newer 1.9l engine [or even the next year's PD]) vs gas engines. He's convinced that diesel is dirty and gas is clean (and greener which is garbage because fossil fuels encorage dependance on foreign oil) . At any rate I'm...
  5. G

Looking for a contact in San Diego

wasn't sure exactly where this belonged to I posted in the General A4 discussion and here - here's a copy of my post up there. TIA. This is my first time to TDiClub (normally I hang out at the Vortex) and I'm here looking for local TDiers in the San Diego area (so Cal). I live in Temecula but...
  6. G

UBB23-ML-555703-ML- This is not a power enhancement
  7. G

This is my first time to TDiClub (normally I hang out at the Vortex) and I'm here looking for local TDiers in the San Diego area (so Cal). I live in Temecula but work down in SD. Specifically, I'm going to be chipping my car very soon and was hoping for a test drive on someone's A4 just to make...