Search results

1. O

2015 Treg Sport TDI...

Howdy y'all.. I'm back after several years. I owned an '02 golf TDI and loved it, but just couldn't fit three kids in it well. Fast forward a few years...I now drive a '16 Ford Explorer. It's ok, but not diesel, plus it can't tow a camper that I want to get next spring. I have found a '15 Treg...
  2. O

power steering high pressure line leak

So I got a new radiator a couple of weeks ago, now I have a PS high pressure line leak. Kind of an odd place from the lack of results on my search. It's at the clamp right next to my TDI heater. I'm having trouble finding anything about this line leaking in this area. Yes the car was involved in...
  3. O

passenger seat removal dreaded airbag question

okay everybody I have briefly read the issues concerning air bag disconnect passenger seat removal.I have three young children neither of them will be sitting in the front seat,I am taking a mountain bike trip in October and I want to have everything in the car with me so the mountain bike rear...
  4. O

Possibly Totalled

:confused:I have been dreading writting this type of email for some time now. My wife had an accident w/ my '02 Golf TDI GLS last night. She was wearing her rubber mud boots when she drove to the movie store....and yup, you guessed it, she couldn't find the brake pedal and with her big boots on...
  5. O

Infant and Toddler Seats TWINS!!!

Can anyone tell me, or does anyone have (3) kid seats in the back of there new Jetta Sedan, or Sportwagon? We have a toddler that is 2.5 years old, and is in a forward facing "toddler" seat. AND we had our first ultrasound done last Thursday for our second one, well it turns out our second one...
  6. O

Pads and rotors sets

morning to ya'all. I'm in need of new brakes on the '02 Golf, and am wondering what everybodies opinions are on these two sets. Doesn't have to be a long discussion as I know brakes sets can be overly discussed as much as what type of oil to use or if Biodiesel is good or not. Just wondering...
  7. O

Wanted TDI guru in Raleigh to do TB

Receently re-located from Denver, CO where I knew several people that could perform a TB change w/o any trouble. Now that we are living here in NC, the car will need a TB change probably towards fall time, and just wanted to put a few feelers out there right now. I can help, but I have...
  8. O

Pela loaner in Morrisville?

Hello all, my family and I just moved to the Raleigh area from Denver. To my surprise the moving comany did not pack my Pela 6000. I'm guessing cuz it had some oil residue still in it. I have the hand pump, and hose, but not the container. We drove from Denver, and have been living at an...
  9. O

Da'Lan trailer hitch

Da'Lan trailer hitch, good purchase?? OK guys, I know about the search feature here, I have used it many times. I have a short amount of time to get back to the seller of this hitch, so I wanted to post a thread here and get a few feedbacks from ya'all. I'm unavailable to read all the threads...
  10. O

Fuel temp sender, corrosion, glycerin, water....

Hello all, I wasn't really sure what to title the subject, just I just threw a few key words in there! I have been running B20 in my Golf for close to a year w/ no effects. I would like to see though if I am creating any sort of a problem. i.e. Fuel temp corroding over time from water in the...
  11. O

Old Navy and B20

I changed my oil yesterday and did some other routine maintance. While doing so I changed out the filter of my O.N. CCV mod. Now I took a look in there a little over a month ago, and noticed it was pretty oily. I installed it at 42885, when I changed it first it was after 1540 miles. When I...
  12. O

Old Navy & B20 Emissions

I have the Old Navy CCV mod and have been running B20 for over a month now. When I first started filling up on B20 I didn't notice any smoke out the back when I would hit the accelerator. Now I do, it appears to be more white smoke though, but really can't tell at night time. I'm curious what...
  13. O

VIN check

Are there any web pages out there that DO NOT charge to do a VIN check?? Or is there anybody out there that can do a check for me on a certain car? It would be much apprectiated!!
  14. O

Colorado GTG *DELETED*

Post deleted by oriley
  15. O

GY Triple Tread and speed rating

I have been in the market for tires for a little bit now. I've been seeing the commercial for the Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread tires. I read all the testimonials from tire rack and looks like everybody loves them. I can get a price of $80 per tire from the local Goodyear place. However...
  16. O

Researching VAG-COM...Overwhelming

Well, I'm doing a lot of research on the Ross-Tech VAG-COM, and really want to buy one. There is so much information! What's the overall vote on it, how many people really have it and ( I know it's extremely useful) use it to justify the $300? Do you find that there is just to much that it can...
  17. O

I-70 & 135S silver TDIclub member

Filled up beside a fellow TDIer w/ TDIclub license plate frame... sorry I didn't stick around long, wife an mom'n-law wanted to get to grandma's! Nice talking to ya!
  18. O

Clean actual engince/compartment

OK, so I'm seeing all of these pictures of the everybodies nice show room floor looking engine/comparment. I took a drive the past fall out in Salt Lake on a dirt road, was about 10 miles, and EXTREMELY dusty. I have changed the pollen filter, cleaned the snow screen, and the air filter. But...
  19. O

Purchase a vag-com?

Hi ya'll I have a question I'm sure some of you can answer. I'm getting a bonus from work and my wife has given me permission to buy something that I really want w/ some of it So my question is, I have thought about buying a vag-com. I drive an '02 Golf, no troubles what so ever. I think it...
  20. O

Suggestions for a nice TDI drive in Salt Lake area

RoadTrips-ML-575201-ML-