Search results

1. RoadTrip

Fender Audio System

What are people swapping in place of the stock head unit? I'm looking to just plug and play. Back up cam, Nav, all the bells and whistles. Thanks
  2. RoadTrip

Rim Size

The rims had too much curb rash on them. I asked before going to see them & was told no marks. The hunt is still on. Think I will look for stock, & be done with it.
  3. RoadTrip

Rim Size

Thanks for your help DivineChaos, I think the first one I posted will be the best option. Fuel is why we came back.
  4. RoadTrip

Rim Size

The second one I asked about has 10 spokes & a nice tire. The first one has 6 spokes & an ok tire. I like the looks of the 10 spokes, & it's a big tire.
  5. RoadTrip

Rim Size

Would this size be too big? The CB I know is, but would it still fit? Tire: 245/45 R17 Rim: 8X17 ET 47 Pcd: 5x112 mm Cb: 66.5mm
  6. RoadTrip

Rim Size

Thanks I will see if I can try one on before I buy. Just wondering, if I put a 10mm spacer in would that not make it come out past the fender?
  7. RoadTrip

Rim Size

Would thus rim size fit my 2013 TDI Passat Highline without any issues? Tire : 215/45 R17 Rim : 7.5X17 ET45 This is what I'm not 100% on Pcd : 5x112 mm Cb : 57.1mm They are an Audi rim. Thanks
  8. RoadTrip

RNS510 Firmware & Maps Info Thread

How do I tell what version my RNS-510 is? I know the map is out of date, wondering how I would update it? Thanks.
  9. RoadTrip

New to us 2013 Passat TDI

The place we purchased it from got one for us. Wife picked it up today, I have yet to see it.
  10. RoadTrip

What did you do to your Passat today?

Got the 3M installed on the hood. Now I would like to do the front completely.
  11. RoadTrip

2013 VW Passat. New to the TDI

I have always used Castrol when I had my Jetta TDI. Now that I have a Passat TDI I will be using the same.
  12. RoadTrip

New to us 2013 Passat TDI

I'm back into a TDI again. We just purchased a Passat Highline with all the bells & whistles. Trying to get an English manual as the car came from Quebec. Lots of suff I need to read up on and program. Youtube is also handy for this also :) Looking forward to reading the forums again & finding...
  13. RoadTrip

Brakes

Where are you buying your pads & rotors from? Looking for the best price for my Jetta. Stuff on tire rack any good?
  14. RoadTrip

Brakes

Where are you buying your pads & rotors from? Looking for the best price for my Jetta.
  15. RoadTrip

Need New Tires

What after market tires have you installed? Would you buy them again?
  16. RoadTrip

Need New Tires

I'm in the market for new tires. I'm looking to go down to PA or NY to shop for the best deal. 205 55 R16 Where have you gone to get yours?
  17. RoadTrip

Any mobile radio operators?

That's what I was planning also for antenna mount. As for the radio try the cobra 75SXWT very small.
  18. RoadTrip

I have not heard anyone say paper before. Does it not get wet & hold water? I have heard of people spaying plastic dip. Thanks
  19. RoadTrip

Nice set up VeeDub. I was thinking of mounting my radio there but leg room was lost :( Also the mag mount, I have found always scratches, fades & or removes the paint. My new plan is a cobra 75WXST. not sure of an antenna yet.