Search results

1. B

2002 jetta sunroof stuck

sunroof quit working , not a fuse problem,Stealership says the module is BO,$3000 for a replacement,that is more than the whole ting is worth ,Can anybody help me out ? there has to be another solution to this. Thanks, Brenner
  2. B

65535 internal control module code

Hi, I am working on a 98 jetta tdi ahu eng. my vag com shows a 65535 internal control module memory error 35- 10 intermittent, can anybody help me I am a bit stumped on this one, the car runs fine by the way,there seems to be no mechanical problems with it, the dtc just keeps popping up after...
  3. B

2000 golf tdi coolant fans won't shut off

the coolant fans on my 2000 golf tdi will energize as soon as the ignition switch is turned on even on a cold start,the only way to disable them is to pull the 30 amp fuse located in the battery box,no codes are shown on the vag com, I suspect the coolant temp sensor switch has gone south. The...
  4. B

stupid door switch 2000 golf tdi

my door lock switch on the passenger side [r.f.] has been acting up for awhile.After reading a few posts about the subject I decided to do the $3usd fix [excellent post btw]I went to the local radioshack here in bc canada. first off they are no longer called radioshack, 2. they could not figure...
  5. B

KYB GR2 shocks

I am about to replace the front&rear shocks on my 2001 jetta .Has anybody with their used kyb's lately ,I would like to give them a try,any input would be greatly appreciated.By the way I installed bilstein tc's in our 2000 golf a year ago and I am not too happy with the handling perfomance.
  6. B

turbocharger pumpe duese 130 hp

i found a garrett turbo on ebay de,it is of a 130 hp pumpe duese vag#038 253 316E,does anybody know if it fits an alh engine 2000 golf,it comes with exhaust manifold (kruemmer).
  7. B

wtb : fuel injection pump

I am in great need of an injection pump for 2000 golf tdi. must be in good working order. canadian seller preferred ,willing to trade old one it has a b.o. camplate&rollers, head is still ok (10mm) if anybody is interested
  8. B

ve inj. pump

Hi all. i am in the midst of upgrading my 10mm pump head to a12mm .does anybody have a picture of of the internal parts of the oem bosch ve pump? i would also like to know if it is possible to install the camplate 180 degrees out ,or does it not matter which way the forks are fitted to the front...
  9. B

trailer wiring connector 2000golf tdi

I am about to wire up a trailer harness into my golf.my german manual by h.r. etzold shows a connector for a trailer (steckdose fuer anhaengerbetrieb) in the wiring diagram. however my american bently manual does not show this.my question is has anybody out there found the connector in the...
  10. B

wtb: trailer hitch for 2000golf gls tdi *DELETED*

Post deleted by brenner
  11. B

Stainless homemade 50 mm offroad racepipe+egr bloc

For sale in canada: homemade offroad racepipe & egr blocking plates+ high temp intake gasket .I have been running them in my 2000glf&2001 jetta for 2months .1 egr code set in my wives jetta.(I Think she drives like a woman) asking $79 cdn shipped pics available on request.I have 4 sets to spare.
  12. B

216 inj. with van aaken smart box mod.

I have 2000 golf tdi ,my current mods: home made stainless race pipe(egr/antishudder valve turfed),stainless blocking plate on exhaust cooler,duty cycle on upper limit egr no cel yet after a month of running with home made race pipe,van aaken smart box. I have ordered 216 nozzles from smog.My...
  13. B

2001 jetta tdi gls remote entry dead

my remote entry key died,the manual key function still works ok. does anybody know how to replace the battery? or is it neccessary to replace the whole key to restore the remote function? will I be able to re-code the key with my vag com from uwe if I replace the key?
  14. B

97 jetta central door lock probs.

I have a problem with the central door lock ,it will lock ok on the passenger side but will set the alarm off when all doors are locked and when trying to open the door on the driver's side. it has the old style key .(as opposed to keyless entry) Is it possible that there is a vaccuum leak, or...
  15. B

right front strut replacement on 2000golf tdi

i am about to change the front struts,the bentley manual calls for the removal of the right transmission drive flange bolts when the right front strut is removed.my question is: is it really absolutely necessary ? i have done a few a3 mods. and never had to do that. any suggestions?
  16. B

2000 golf gls tdi rear hatch lock probs.

purchased a used 2000 golf tdi last week. rear hatch lock will only open from inside the driver's door release switch ,the key remote switch won't work,also the keyhole seems to be filled with road debrie can't insert key.can anybody help me out? i would like to rectifie this problem. also the...
  17. B

passat tdi 96

i need advise can the 96 passat tdi be accesessed with my vag com . a friend of mine in creston b.c. canada has found a fully loaded 96 passat with 240000km on it. my question is can the egr duty cycle be ch anged like the a4 mods.what should i look for that could be a problem with this model...
  18. B

timing belt change 2000golf tdi

need some advise.can the updated 2003 tb&tensioner be installed,and if so what about the idler rollers ?do they need to be replaced as well?also what are the p/n for tb& tensioner? vielen dank im voraus!
  19. B

for sale1997 jetta gl td [as opposed to tdi]

for sale1997 jetta gl td [as opposed to tdi] 1997 jetta gl td loc. bc canada 5sp. ac 157000km can $10,500 obo strawberry red ,4 extra wintertires incl. buying 2004 golf gls tdi pumpe duese.
  20. B

boost press overboost cond. 2002tdi

can somebody help? got 16618 vag com code what should the ohms read at the 2 regulator valve pins for the turbo ? any ideas 2002 jetta tdi 63000kms