Search results

1. G

A/C Compressor Refrigerant Control Valve

To 2007jetta: I tried to respond to your PM about this thread. It looks like you can send PM but are not accepting PMs. Anyway, to answer your question, Not knowing whether yours is snap ring or bolt on. I will first say to make sure whatever secures it has been removed. With that said, we...
  2. G

A/C Compressor Refrigerant Control Valve

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } My 2010 JSW started having symptoms last summer & the South Louisiana heat was a bit much this year. After about 3 hours of research on different forums & comparing different options for a replacement valve, the fix is in as of this morning. I have a friend that...
  3. G

Who's here

We left SE Louisiana @ 4:30am (cst) today & rolled in right at 12 hrs later. :eek: We drove the Natchez Trace from Jackson, MS to just below Nashville. A little slower, but you don't get that nascar feeling. Low stress. See ya'll tomorrow.
  4. G

Sunday Breakfast Buffet $15

We're in Paul & Nita:D. Table for 2 please:)
  5. G

Official Hilton Suites registration thread

Room Booked Booked Thursday - Sunday. New to the World Of Diesels. :rolleyes: Looking forward to this. From the land of alligators & bayous. No we are not like the show Swamp People ;).
  6. G

Newbies and Vets: Tips for better fuel economy!

Great Thread Whew:p With work & everything, it only took a month to get through all 38 pages. We are slow readers down here:D. A lot of good info people. I see I have a lot to learn about TDIs. I will put what I can to work & see what I can get out of this 2010 SW DSG. Thanks everyone.