Search results

1. F

Want to buy a Touareg TDI

Any owners on the Ontario forum? Looking at a few 2012's. Some are out there for sale with around a 100000 km on it. Always wanted to buy one, and the F 150 is aging quickly. The wife would drive it mostly. Need it to pull a trailer occasionally and some long trips Test drove 2 and we both like...
  2. F

Rawtek DPF/EGR Delete Kit?

Check this out Steve140: http://www.buzzken.com/ He is a member of this forum, and does a good work
  3. F

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

Half a million Canadians? Your number is way off. Where did yo get that info?
  4. F

Motomaster Formula 1 oil (5w-30) synthetic

I would not. Canadian Tire does not make engine oil. I would like to know the source and the maker There is many European oils available for our TDI's, why would you risk your engines health for a few bucks in savings
  5. F

What does it mean?

What does the the 313 number means in the middle of the cluster? 2012 Canadian Golf Sportwagen TDI
  6. cluster20

cluster20

sportwagen cluster
  7. F

Timing Belt Price?

Another thumbs up to Precision Tuning. He did my TB some years ago using the best kit available for a very good price
  8. F

So...is now a good time to buy a TDI?

You should have :) I paid 14k for the one I bought. Its a comfortline though, with DSG. Inside is 10, outside in 9 condition
  9. F

I'm just South of The QEW, right at the border of West Cawthra and East Mineola. We are not neighbors after all.:( LOL
  10. F

Thanks punkie! I see your location being "South Mississauga" We may be neighbors. Lol
  11. F

I just picked this one up :) 2012 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Comfortline in excellent shape. 76000km Love it.
  12. My New Golf Sportwagon 2

My New Golf Sportwagon 2

13. My New Golf Sportwagon

My New Golf Sportwagon

14. F

Highest quality syn vs lower cost "syn" with lower OCI

LIQUI MOLY makes an oil specifically engineered for PD engines. This is what I use in mine for years: http://www.liqui-moly.us/liquimoly/produktdb.nsf/id/us_20006.html?OpenDocument&land=US
  15. F

To buy or not to buy

Thanks for the reply Savageman69. I was hoping for replies like yours. For a little while it felt like my thread got hijacked. LOL :)
  16. F

To buy or not to buy

I need an advise. I have an opportunity to buy a 2011 Jetta Wagon TDI with a very low mileage. It would replace my 2006 Jetta TDI, which I love and served me well so far. (no cam wear or clutch issue, yet) The Wagon is a US car, legally brought over, with less then 20k. Asking price is $21500. I...
  17. F

Survey on Dieselgate and TDIClub

Done.
  18. F

EXCLUSIVE!!! Respite for Diesel Prices! - Costco

98.9 .. Husky...in Mississauga on North Service road, between Cahtwra and Dixie, just now
  19. F

Windshield stone chip repair

Anybody knows or recommends a reputable shop or individual to fix a stone chip on the windshield? Anywhere in the GTA ? It is on the passenger side and I would rather fix it then replace it Thank you
  20. F

2015 Golf Sportwagon review

Can't wait to test drive one http://driving.ca/volkswagen/golf/reviews/road-test/first-drive-2015-volkswagen-golf-sportwagon