Search results

1. W

for sale 03 jetta TDI wagon

Yes a little rust at the top of the fender. Of course this happens after the rust through warranty is through and a TB replacement runs: with a water pump and assembled parts: $670 for an ALH engine. Just had one done. What would you price it for. I have 2 of them the other is cloth seats...
  2. W

for sale '02 jetta TDI Wagon

I am selling our '02 wagon 234K miles cloth interior. I bought this car used 5 years ago so I don't know that much about it. It was used by our son out at college in Indiana. TB has been changed always run on synthetic oil since we had it. Asking $5K text me at 301 518-4806. I am selling 3 TDI...
  3. W

for sale 03 jetta TDI wagon

I am selling my '03 tdi wagon which we bought from my sister in law who purchased it new in German while in service. It is a 5 speed manual with sunroof, leather interior and cruise and radio on the wheel, alloy wheels and cd player. Probably other stuff i cant think of right now but no fog...
  4. W

WTB 02-05 5 spd wagon

'02 and '03 wagons for sale I have 2 wagons for sale. An '02 with 234K miles and a '03 with 201K. I don't know too much about the 02 as we bought it used for our sun to use for college in Indiana. drives well but has some minor annoyances, like headliner drooping, fuel door electronic opener...
  5. W

"02 electric gremlin

Will do. Thanks
  6. W

"02 electric gremlin

I have an '02 jetta SW from Germany and recently its been giving us weird problems. It will shut off randomly, the sunroof will open by itself, the clock resets along with the trip odometer, this evening when my wife shut it off the dash lights flashed when she turned the key on again the clock...
  7. W

'03 wagon shuts down and resets clock and trip odometer

took off and cleaned the neg terminal at the block and also at the battery. looked at the fuses in the battery box, they look fine. Will see if that solves the problem. what does the 109 relay do?
  8. W

so should I be looking for a loose neg terminal cable at the block or should I concerned about a 109 relay or ignition switch problem, what would be your best guess. why would it be intermittent and why would it only affect the trip odometer, clock on dash and shut the engine off?
  9. W

I am having an intermittent problem with an '03 wagon. It shuts down while driving and in doing so the clock and trip odometer reset but not the radio. I have to pull over and turn the key back to off and start again. Any Ideas? The battery terminals are tight. This has happened 3 or 4 times in...
  10. W

03 jetta wagon TDI front driver wheel clunk

This happened when I opened the drivers side door in a parking lot in Indiana. It sounded like a spring sprung. I thought it was the door spring but that was fine, then as I turned the steering wheel hard to the left the spring noise occured again on the driver side. The spring "jumps" as the...
  11. W

'02 Monsoon radio problems

No one has this issue?
  12. W

'02 Monsoon radio problems

The radio was working fine and all of a sudden i got crappy reception. Thought it was a bad antennea base so i replaced it, still lousy reception. Reception really fuzzy and you can hear the same station over a wide band of frequencies. When you hit scan it will not pick up any one station. It...
  13. W

2002 Jetta TDI GLS Part Out - Michigan 48169

Mass air sensor shipped to 21771?
  14. W

MAF question

SInce these things seem to give so many people trouble, has anyone ever cut the side open of a mass air sensor to try to fix it? Just a question.
  15. W

WTB: Indigo Blue Pearl front passenger fender Golf Mark IV

Did it rust out on the top of the wheel arch?
  16. W

Floor drain plugs '02 wagon

I have 3 missing drain plugs in the spare tire well and the car won't pass inspection without them. Where do you find them? Dealer doesn't have them.
  17. W

Parting out 2001 mk4 Golf TDI 2 door - Northeast PA

Do you have the drivers side mirror glass?
  18. W

FS: Reflex silver mirror parts MKIV.

I could also take the passenger side silver reflex cover if still available. wncre8r@comcast.net
  19. W

FS: Reflex silver mirror parts MKIV.

Do you still have the Driver side mirror glass?