Search results

1. V

2002 Golf GLS TDI - NJ

2002 VW Golf GLS tdi 4 door with ALH engine and manual 5 speed transmission. Currently has 252k miles. One owner since new all regular maintenance done at or ahead of schedule. All parts acquired from reputable vendors on this site. Car is in great overall condition inside and out for 21 years...
  2. V

SOLD: Van Aaken ALH Tuning Box

SOLD I have for sale 1 Van Aaken plug in smart tuning box for an ALH tdi engine 99-03. SOLD
  3. V

FS: 5x100 vw avus 15" alloy wheels

One set of OEM VW 15" avus alloy wheels remaining in great condition available for sale in the north NJ area. Mounted with used Dunlop ds3 snow tires, about 20% tread remaining and drivable. Wheels & tires are the factory 195/65R15 size. Pictures available if you PM me an email address. I'm...
  4. V

WTB: mk4 skid plate - NJ

Looking for a lightly used aluminum skid plate for an mk4 alh manual transmission in North NJ area. Willing to travel a reasonable distance for pickup if the price is right. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  5. V

SOLD: ALH BorgWarner vnt17 turbo kit

SOLD brand new BorgWarner vnt17 / BV39 turbo upgrade kit for an ALH tdi. This includes all the necessary installation hardware, gaskets, stainless oil line and the required gates clip connector hose for the intercooler. The turbo was purchased new from cascadegerman.com with the "uber install...
  6. V

SOLD: used vnt15 turbo

I have for sale a perfect functioning used OEM vnt15 turbo with 214,200 miles from the untuned 2002 ALH. There is zero shaft play and no impeller damage to the turbo. It was removed only due to a snapped exhaust downpipe stud. SOLD
  7. V

WTB mk4 Airbag control module

I'm looking for an Airbag control module for my 2002 alh tdi golf 4 door gls. VW part number: 1C0 909 605 F. PM me or post if you have one available. Thanks.
  8. V

Diagnosis for increased black smoke?

I've been experiencing a lack of power/boost over 3k rpm and increased black smoke at the same rpm for the tuned tdi in my signature over the last few warmer months. This is most noticeable in 3rd gear under heavy throttle. Normally smoke would only be present the first time I get on it heavy...
  9. V

FS: MK6 Golf Trailer Hitch

I have an MK6 Golf Trailer hitch for sale in great condition. $50 for local sale. PM if interested, pictures available. I believe it's a Curt hitch. I don't have any installation hardware with it. You will need to buy the hardware kit online. Thanks for looking.
  10. V

FS: Rear Main Seal VW A4 / B5.5

For Sale: New Rear Main Seal for VW A4 golf/jetta/beetle or B5.5 passat transmission. Asking $30 for this seal. PM if interested. Thanks for looking. OE P/N: 06A103171A Vin
  11. V

WTB: OEM Rear Shocks mk4

I'm looking for a set of OEM rear shocks for my mk4 golf tdi. I just need a set to put in temporarily while my Bilstein's are out for warranty replacement. PM if you have a set available. Thanks!
  12. V

When to replace ALH engine mounts???

How often should the motor and transmission mounts be replaced on the ALH TDI 5speed cars? Just to clarify, I'm NOT referring to the dogbone mount. I'm planning on a clutch and T-belt replacement in the near future and was wondering if it makes sence to buy both OEM engine and transmission...
  13. V

FS: BFI Dogbone mount bushing inserts

--SOLD-- Black Forest Industries "yellow" dogbone mount inserts for MK4 golf/jetta/beetle. These bushings are 65% durometer rubber and significantly stiffer than stock. Will cause some vibrations in the car. Used for less than 2k miles. --SOLD--
  14. V

FS: Vindiesel6's Mk4/ALH stuff for sale

For Sale: OEM set of front brake pads with sensors from a 1.8t Golf with 288mm front rotors. Used for less than 10k miles. Shipped for $30 obo. PM if interested.
  15. V

Chip Tuning Neccesary for Injector Upgrade???

I've been running the following setup for about 100k miles now and would like some advice on adding power to my TDI while retaining the stock turbo, for now. I'm leaning towards an injector upgrade. Current Setup: Replacement "newer style" vnt15 with RC3 chip tune, Sprint 520's, upgraded SMIC...
  16. V

WTT: One 15" Stock Avus alloy VW Wheel & Tire

I have one 15" stock 2002 VW Golf GLS TDI Avus alloy wheel (with tire mounted) that I would like to trade. I'm looking for one 15" stock VW Golf steel spare wheel with a tire mounted. If anyone would like a 5th stock Avus wheel for a spare I would be willing to do an even exchange for this...
  17. V

FS: Stock 17" 2005 Passat Wheels & Lugs

SOLD!!! As stated in the title, I have a set of 4 stock alloy 17" VW Passat Bistar wheels for sale with center caps. The lug pattern is 5x112 as on the VW Passat, new Jetta, rabbit, GTI, and most Audi's. More pictures are available and can be e-mailed if you PM me. The wheels are located in...
  18. V

FS: Nokian Audi A4 wheels & winter tires

----SOLD-----: Set of 4 black steel wheels with Nokian Nordman 195/65 R15 tires mounted. The tires have 1 season on them and are in great condition, about 75% tread left. These tires are non-studded. The wheels were never put on the car and are in perfect condition. Buyer would need to pick up...
  19. V

Golf Factory roof rack install?

I have a factory VW roof rack for my 2002 Golf 4-door TDI. Does anyone know where I can find the installation instructions online or know the size of the allen bolt that takes the rack off? I need to make sure I have the right tool to remove the rack tonight, as I'm going on a 800 mile trip and...
  20. V

Wheel bearing replaced, now ABS problem...

I have a 2002 Golf TDI and recently had to replace a bad driver side wheel bearing. During this install, I was required to buy a new (aftermarket) hub, since I was unable to find a puller small enough to remove the inner wheel bearing race from my hub. I used the B90 tool to press everything...