Search results

1. J

Lease payments

What's your guys lease payment if you choose $8500 off. I put deposit down on GSW S Manual and not sure which is better option.Purchase at 0 for 72 or $8500 off and purchase the car after 2 years and finance the balance at 1.9%
  2. J

S or SEL GSW

Is it worth extra $6k to pay for SEL Trim over S Trim? Over 72 months at 0% is around $80 a month extra. I love all the extras on SEL. And seems to me like SEL has litlle different seats than S and SE Trim. More sporty.
  3. J

No more manuals GSW SE

No more manual transmission GSW SE anywhere No one in 1000 radius from Chicago area has Manual trans GSW SE. I sent 20 emails to different dealers and they all are sold out. Anybody knows any dealer who still have some left? Thanx
  4. J

Over mileage charges

Does anyone know how much VW charges per mile after you go over your allowed miles. I have to bring my car to the dealer with 30k or less to get my full offer but i still have 6 weeks of driving before my appointment on march 1st. I might be around 1000-1500 miles over my 30k. Thank you.
  5. J

Wanted. Vw 17" goal wheels

Looking for set of goal wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

2012-2015 Passat TDI Trailer hitch with wiring harness

Located in Chicagoland. $80. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. J

2012-2015 PASSAT Fog lights kit

Sold my Passat TDI SE and removed fog lights that I have installed when purchased the car. 2 OEM fog lights with PIAA yellow bulbs , grilles and light switch. All you need is a harness from ECS Tunning Asking $250 for all the parts. Shipping included.
  8. J

Rear seat removal

Any of you guys know how to remove bottom part of the rear seat?:confused:
  9. J

Euro headlight switch

Few months old Euro headlight switch with auto and fog lights. From 2012 CC. $50 Incl.shipping.
  10. J

Bulb out msg after installing fog lights

Just installed OEM fog lights on my 2014 Passat TDI SE and they work as they should but I got the msg that right and left bulbs are out togheter with light bulb warning icon on the dash. Any ideas what I did wrong and how to get rid of that msg?
  11. J

2014 Passat TDI clutch noise

Any of you guys with manual trans Passat TDI notice clutch noise when shifting gears or in idle when you push clutch in and then let it go. I drove another brand new Passat and the noise was there as well. Sounds like a throwout bearing to me. When test drove the car before i bought it A/C was...
  12. J

2014 Passat TDI wheels with tires

I have brand new set of 17" wheels with hankook tires that came off 2014 Passat Tdi with 200 miles on them. Perfect cond. asking $600. Located in Chicago area. Tires are 215-55-17
  13. J

WTB B7 Bristol wheels

Looking for set of 12-14 Passat 18" Bristol wheels with or without tires. Must be perfect cond.
  14. J

JSW to Passat

Any of you guys went from Sportwagen to Passat. Can i get some feedback. Pros and cons? Thanx
  15. J

Deal or no deal?

I really like the Passat TDI. I have a deal on the table for 2014 SE TDI manual with MSRP of $27390. The offer me that car for invoice and i have 2013 Base Sportwagen TDI with manual trans and 18000 miles on it and they offer me $23000 on the trade. . What you guys think about this deal. Thanx.
  16. J

WTB Trailer hitch

Looking for trailer hitch for JSW.
  17. J

2013 Sportwgen TDI

No longer for sale!!
  18. J

Diesel fuel by Gurnee IL

Any truck stops or gas stations with Diesel 2 around Gurnee ??
  19. J

2013 JSW Compass Calibration

Anyone else having issues getting the compass to work correctly? Mine is completely wrong (says I'm going North when I'm going south is pretty darn annoying). I tried the 'calibration' drive in circle thing and it did NOTHING.
  20. J

WTB 16" Takeoffs

Looking to buy OEM 16" Takeoffs with tires.