Search results

1. racerxtdi

VR6 TDI Upgraded Brake Package Drilled Rotors and Akebono Brakes Front & Rear $275 FREE SHIPPING

I have a set on NEW Cross Drilled Front and Rear Rotors for the VR6 Brake Upgrade (4 Rotors). This also includes Front and Rear Akebono Brake pads. Front and Rear Rotors $320 Value AK AS328 GG with sensor $120 Value AK ACT576 GG $70 Value USPS Priority Shipping $40 Value You Save $275 and yo...
  2. racerxtdi

The Ultimate MK4 Oil Catch Can that you can do yourself... The BvG MK4 Oil Catchment System

So if you see this and say "Hey you ripped off Nigel (Wingnut) you SOB" you would be both wrong and right. This is merely a tribute to a member who is by far the best engineer I have ever seen. His contributions are un measurable. He has become a concept of trying new things until you reach DIY...
  3. racerxtdi

FULL AUTO TO 5SPD Swap 137K 11mm Pump SBC STG3 Clutch VR6 Rims w/ V Rated Tires RossTech Akbono Rotors MAF Pop Off Cover Bushings and More

So I purchased my Jetta in Feb 2011. It had 52k and put an additional 85k on it myself. A few weeks ago, my turbo seal blew and filled my engine with oil. This had a cascading effect very similar to a hydro-locked engine. I was stuck in traffic and was forced to keep driving. When I finally was...
  4. racerxtdi

The Stuff Dreams are Made Of

I remember reading this before but just in case you missed it. He claims to have 350HP and 550FT-LBS in a MK4 ALH (best vw diesel hands down)!:p:p:p Really a VNT17 Hybrid maybe not a GTB2268VKLR? What is the bottom end using? Cam? So many Questions? Tom C. how about a Q/A session if you on...
  5. racerxtdi

ALH Daily Driver Turbo Option GTD1752 GTB2060 1756 hybrid

So I want reliability and drive-ability over everything else. I have a 03 ALH and I am looking to replace the turbo. I will ultimatum get upgraded tuning (Malone STG3 Custom to Malone STG5 Custom) and .260 Nozzles Wuzetem. I have a clutch SBE STG3 Daily (Love IT), ARP head studs, ProfiDiesel...
  6. racerxtdi

FS: MK4 MK5 Rear Hubs Bearings FAG Brand

So I realized I am more like my father than I thought... I bought the same part twice! For some reason I purchased 2 sets of FAG Rear Hubs 1J0598477. I only need 1 set. They are made in Slovakia! I was looking for $110 shipped... lower 48 If you want pictures please PM me you cell or email...
  7. racerxtdi

WTB Rear Swaybar for MK4

All I just did the front suspension "Beef on your Birthday" Moog Springs 81134; Bilstein B6 35-044079; ECS Heavy Duty Rubber Strut Mount Bushing 60A; Poly and TT LCA bushings. So she is firm up front but has a loose rear. The Cockford Ollie (thanks AvE) is that I have a GLX rear beam Sport...
  8. racerxtdi

Best MK4 Pendulum Dogbone for TDI ALH Engine

:D Picture this a Solid Transmission mount (instead of the crappy windowed version) and upgraded Durometer rubber 6o to be exact. NOw something that good has to be expensive right? NOPE! So I got a clutch done (will post about that later) but I have the Wingnut Inspired Pendulum modification...
  9. racerxtdi

South Bend Stage 3 Daily vs 2 Endurance

So I'm curious does someone have experience with both? Besides the torque holding and pedal feel is one better than the other? What about longevity? Does Endurance last longer than Daily? Or just marketing wank. I have read the forums for about an hour and dont see any direct comparison...
  10. racerxtdi

WTB: VNT15 / 1749v >150k in Usable Condition

Looking for a VNT15 that I can install and use for 15-30k miles. I just need to get through the next 2 years. The lower miles the better. But please be reasonable with the price I am going back to school so $$$ tight!
  11. racerxtdi

Real Fake Bearings FAG Made in China

Just a heads up I was shopping around for a set of FAG rear wheel bearings for my MK4 and found this. https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-FAG-Brand-Rear-Axle-Bearing-Hub-Assembly-Audi-TT-VW-Beetle-Golf-Jetta/232785679447?epid=1039184727&hash=item36331b9457:g:K8oAAOSw4oNalQo3&vxp=mtr Specially this...
  12. racerxtdi

11MM Injection Pump + Auto Injectors 169K

SOLD SOLD SOLD So a coworker of mine had a 2002 Jetta Wagon (169K) that side swiped about month ago. He wanted them to fix it but insurance totaled it. Adding insult to injury they gave him much less that would of been fair. They picked up the car on Tuesday of this week. Since they...
  13. racerxtdi

FS: ALH 02 Auto Injectors, Pop Off Hood Kit, Oil Catchment System

FS: Pop Off Cover Kit, Unique Oil Catchment System ---SOLD--- I also have a pop off engine cover kit. Its missing (1) 06a103226. I could not remove it as hard as I tried. They are about $5-10 so for $25 to me plus another few bucks your set. I will ship this free as well! ---SOLD--- ---SOLD---...
  14. racerxtdi

FS: BEW PD110 Stock Injectors

Up for sale is a set of BEW PD110 Injectors and bodies. I removed they today (they were running as of 2 hours ago). They are from a 2004 BEW Jetta Automatic Transmission. They have exactly 143,961 miles on them. I have read these Injectors are good for 200k or another 56k at least. The Jetta...
  15. racerxtdi

Stock 5th Gear Set

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD So I swapped out my stock 5th gear set for .658 gears for the stock .756 gears. I hear this is an upgrade for any who runs a 2.0 or 1.8T. I am not a member of vwvortex so I am posting them here. When swapped my 2003 Jetta had 110393 miles on it. It shifted...
  16. racerxtdi

WTB Alh Injectors (1) Dummy & (1) #3 Injector

HELP Please Help I purchase a set of injectors on here sent them to be Calibrated with my nozzles. I was told that the (1) Dummy & (1) #3 Injector are bad. (to much biodiesel) Does anyone have a spare dummy and a # 3 injector they know are good? And doesn't want to rape me on the price...
  17. racerxtdi

Short Shifter Ball Type & 3" Stainless Joiner

So I am selling an modified shifter (wingnut Style). I modified it for a friend who wrecked his car. It has never been tested! It for a Ball Style car 5spd ONLY 99 00 01. It should have less movement front to back and side to side! Make sure you have a ball type before you buy! I would like...
  18. racerxtdi

Glow Plug Mystery... Can you Solve it? TDI Mechanic or GURU

**** Glow Plug Mystery... Can you Solve it? TDI Mechanic or GURU **** PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU REPLACE GLOW PLUGS/HARNESS/RELAY GET THE CODE CLEARED BY A SCAN TOOL OR VAG COM! IT WILL NOT CLEAR BY ITSELF OR WITH A BATTERY POWER REMOVAL (IN MY EXPERIENCE)! So this all began when I jumped a van...
  19. racerxtdi

PP520 With NO Chip.... Anyone?

I just came across kerma PP Nozzle sale. (Best of luck Paul) Seen here. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=311324 After I came to... I had to have them. I was putting off on any upgrades (just purchased my TDI in mid Feb 2011 53k on her). My goal is to have nozzles, chip and then...