Search results

1. wreck111

Top sales in Colors Sport-wagon

Does anyone have a list of the top selling color combo's in the Sportwagon. Every car I have ever had has been with Orange ( Lambo) or white, including my Porsche. 15 whites in a row. Getting either a SEL TDI in white with two tone seats ( tint the windows ) for a better look or the darker...
  2. wreck111

2010 Jetta TDI For Sale

2010 Jetta TDI, Sun Roof, Cold Weather Package, DSC, Heated Seats. 15,000 miles. Flawless condition, not a single nick anyplace. Wheels and tires flawless. White/ Char interior. Full factory warranty. MSRP was $26,200 First $19,999 takes it. SOLD TO A GOOD HOME> She got a great car!
  3. wreck111

Just wondering, average Golf drivers age

Just wondering what the average Golf TDI/2.5 age is. It look the older of us go for the 4 dr. TDI's and I correct? Also how many of you looked at the CC's. Wish I could have found a white R for my self
  4. wreck111

Gold TDI Tech vs Subaru Outback

For those that have had both, your comments are welcome. Out TDI is still being held up at port. Getting tired of this. Our second choice was always the Outback. My wife drives 35K a year so reliability is important. I guess I should not say this is the same sentence as VW? ANyway for those that...
  5. wreck111

VW Customer Service, Kudos'

Well this post is a little different rather than the usual BI%CH post. I ordered a Tech Edition,DSC 2012 Golf 4door TDI back in July, it is due to hit the port today so I called VW just to see the status. Not only did the rep help me with this she noticed I had 6 other VW/Audi cars since 2001...
  6. wreck111

VW Customer Service, Kudos'

Well this post is a little different rather than the usual BI%CH post. I ordered a Tech Edition,DSC 2012 Golf 4door TDI back in July, it is due to hit the port today so I called VW just to see the status. Not only did the rep help me with this she noticed I had 6 other VW/Audi cars since 2001...
  7. wreck111

Fuel ratings

http://f1147.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f616919%5fAIO3iGIAAJ7rTjxKcwhbvyKb2mU&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1 BP vs Shell. Excellent numbers from corp! This is in Maryland and the terminal that handles these area's. Shell gets my business. BP wouldn't comment. Sorry can't upload...
  8. wreck111

JSW vs Golf

What do most of you think the biggest differences are in the two. It seems like the Golf is a little tighter and better built,please no flames. Also I have not seen to many Reflex Silver what happened. This was always a great color. Something about the Golf, it feels good and very tight. Is it...
  9. wreck111

Older Golf Drivers/50 plus

I have been looking at a new Jetta / Golf for 2012. We already have a S5 Audi and a (A3 TDI for my daughter on the west coast). After driving both the Jetta SW and the TDI Golf 4 door loaded, my wife really liked the quality of the Golf vs the Jetta SW. Sorry no flames. You can really see and...
  10. wreck111

2.0 Turbo vs 2.0 TDI Question

Looking to buy another VW product. I have an S5 supercharged now and love it , my A3 TDI with only 3K on it and so far so good and my wife needs something new to go 35K plus a year all highway. Love the TDI but have a few concerns after 60K because of the pump. Anyone know how the 2.0 Turbo gas...
  11. wreck111

TDI maintenance changed

I wonder how VW will handle this. Will they pay for a filter change @ 15K and then 35K. Just another ploy! USA Maintenance for Audi Models Additional maintenance information for 2010 Audi A3 TDI models The following information supersedes the A3 TDI Fuel Filter Replacement information in your...
  12. wreck111

Audi A3/TDI maintenance Sch. changed

I wonder how VW will handle this. Will they pay for a filter @ 15K and then again @ 35K? Just another coverup on the HPFP issue. USA Maintenance for Audi Models Additional maintenance information for 2010 Audi A3 TDI models The following information supersedes the A3 TDI Fuel Filter...
  13. wreck111

VW TDI / Audi TDI

Anybody wonder why we see no TDI problems with the Audi TDI 2.0.Is there a difference with the pumps? You seldom hear of Audi TDI problems. Looking to get a 2012 VW JSW TDI but with 35K worth of all highway driving for my wife I am a little worried about post warranty problems. Lets hope they...
  14. wreck111

Class Act Finally Filed.....

I certify that the foregoing was served in accordance with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on APRIL 11, 2011, to the following: VOLKSWAGEN GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. Strasburger & Price LLP Mr. William Worthington 1401 McKinney, Suite 2200 Houston, TX 77010 ROBERT BOSCH, LLC Sheehy, Ware &...
  15. wreck111

Black Interior

Any comments on the black interior with the sunroof. I was wondering how much hotter it would be vs tan with a ton of light coming in via the roof and the seats being vinyl. Pushing my wife towards white/tan JSW but she wants Silver/Black. Always loved the white/tan but she is concerned with the...
  16. wreck111

HPFP Theory

The government mandated ULSD in all stations January 2011 but until then there had been many companies that did not switch over but instead continued to use LSD instead VW mandates all CR TDI engine to use ULSD. Is it possible that some of the problems arose from the use of LSD instead. From...
  17. wreck111

TDI HPFP Problems

http://www.leftlanenews.com/nhtsa-expands-probe-into-100000-volkswagen-audi-diesel-vehicles.html As an old time Audi (S5 Cab) customer I am thinking real hard on a JSW TDI for my daughter. I drove the TDI and loved it. Plenty strong, handled better than the regular Jetta IMO. My only concern...