Search results

1. Occams_Razor

Help no glow plug light no start

Check your Relay 109. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=1972344&postcount=2
  2. Occams_Razor

Strange No Start.

2003 TDI ALH. PD Boostpump mod installed. Already went through the normal "No Start" troubleshooting but not finding this issue. Writing this down to see if anyone sees that I am missing anything. :confused: Car started fine. Drove down the street and engine died at first stop sign. No...
  3. Occams_Razor

My HID lights by J Rudz $325 shipped

Looking good! :D If my battery hadn't died I would be having Jeff doing my lights this weekend. Going to have to wait because of it. :mad:
  4. Occams_Razor

Midwest Light Creations- HID Headlights and Retrofit Kits (Headlights by Jeff)

I am a cheap bastard.... :p I just like my headlights. They were never run of the mil eCodes. Can't remember the company that made them, (we are talking 10 years ago), but they have withstood the test of time. And if Jeff converts them I will be a couple of bucks ahead. ;) And your wife...
  5. Occams_Razor

That's what I needed to know... :D Of course if I buy a pair of these what am I going to do with my pristine eCodes? (Australian VW headlight covers since new) Any possibility of a core exchange? ;)
  6. Occams_Razor

I have a question... I have eCodes already with installed levelers, (and the level solenoids are wired up and operating manually from inside the cabin). I like them because I can adjust the level of the lamp "on the fly" depending on weight, (I have a 2003 Wagon). Do these lights have the...
  7. Occams_Razor

B5.5 new parts

How much for the Phatnoise media system? I only need the cradle but....
  8. Occams_Razor

TDI Tech in the Annapolis MD area?

Thanks Bob. I will contact Oliver.
  9. Occams_Razor

TDI Tech in the Annapolis MD area?

Hello all, Any recommendations on a good TDI tech in the Annapolis area. A friend bent the front of her NB and needs to get it fixed. Shop where she took it claims they need to do a complete intake/head cleaning because of a MIL light and code. That is not an issue and I will explain why to...
  10. 813

11. Occams_Razor

Help finding a VW TDI Advertisement...

The first one is the one I was looking for... Thanks! :D
  12. Occams_Razor

Help finding a VW TDI Advertisement...

Hello All, Not quite sure where to put this so figured TDI 101 is a good a place as any. Our department recently upgraded our PC's and I seem to have lost my favorite TDI wallpaper. :( It was a picture taken from a german magazine that had the picture of a beagle being sucked back into the...
  13. Occams_Razor

FS/ Magnaflow SS Exhast Tip #35158(?) 2.5 x 4" Dia. $50.00

Cleaning house... :rolleyes: Installed a Magnaflow 16652 catback exhaust system on my 2003 wagon and had to cut this tip off because the wagons, (thank you VW :( ), do not have a valance with a rear cutout. :P The tip is a weld on, stainless steel, double wall, 2.5" inlet & inside dia, 4"...
  14. Occams_Razor

Oil Filter Kit

I am a mod junkie myself but all I can say about this is "pass the popcorn!" :p