Search results

1. T

FS: MK4 Jetta/Golf TDI parts - San Antonio, Texas - SOLD

You have an email with inquiry and followup.
  2. T

MK4 parts for sale

Still would like the axles if we can get together on shipping. Wrote earlier, no response.
  3. T

MK4 parts for sale

Could you do an estimate for shipping the axles to Missouri 63021? Too far away for me to come get them.. Reply at tahada@msn.com. Thanks.
  4. T

WANTED: REAR MUD FLAPS MK4

I have a full set I would sell. In good shape. tahada@msn.com
  5. T

Perforated Steering Wheel Part Number

I have one not being used if you are interested. Tahada@msn.com
  6. T

Leaving the Scene **SALE**

PM sent about boost gauge.
  7. T

WTB: MKIV Golf/GTI Stock Headlights and Headlight Parts

I have some spare headlights, 3 intact and one with reflector out of the housing. I can send you pictures if you want, but through email. My email is tahada@msn.com. Let me know if you are still looking and just what you need.
  8. T

parting out 2002 jetta TDI sedan

Interested in the two front fender liners and the windshield wiper tray if in good condition. I am in Missouri 63021. Price shipped if available?
  9. T

MK4/MK5/MK6 Parts Clearout - CHEAP!!!

Thanks for reply. GLWS
  10. T

MK4/MK5/MK6 Parts Clearout - CHEAP!!!

Interested in Mk4 wiper linkage tray, gas tank cap, passenger side door lock module. No cracks in linkage tray? "Gas" cap with green trim and attaching cord intact? Passenger side module for rear door? Ship to US? Pictures would be great sent to tahada@msn.com Thanks
  11. T

2000 Jetta TDI partout

Interested in the front driver side fender liner, and perhaps N75 and N18..Available? Price for all? Best to reply by email to tahada@msn.com
  12. T

How hard are shocks and struts?

You do not need a spring compressor to do the rear springs. I took out the stock ones and put in wagon springs.
  13. T

How hard are shocks and struts?

I have done my rear springs and shocks myself. Not too hard at all. You can do it by yourself. Have not done the struts on front yet, though I have them ready.
  14. T

FS BlendMount® Mirror ID / Volkswagen / VW-001

When you get back to your posting, if it is still for sale, email me at tahada@msn.com.
  15. T

Back up....Still waiting......
  16. T

I will take it. What is your paypal address?
  17. T

Good deal on tires

I have Nokians on my Golf. Had them on for about 70K miles, but in that time I have had two blow outs and had to purchase two new ones with adjustment from tire dealer to keep them going. Cupping on rear not caused by tires, even though rotated them regularly. Had two worn tires for back...