Search results

1. wutbürger

Getting Into Reverse and 30K check-in

Well, about to tick over the 30,000 mile mark on my 2011 Golf TDI after nearly a year of ownership. Most things have been fine, however I've lately been experiencing the following: In gears 1-2 and 5-6, there is significant side-to-side play with the shifter- about 1.5" or so left or right...
  2. wutbürger

FS: Clear Sidemarkers for 2.5, TDI, and JSW

Hey all, have a nearly new set of clear sidemarkers for a Golf 2.5, TDI, or JSW for sale. Bought them on July 5 (as seen below), had them in for 2 weeks, but just didn't like the look of them on my car. They are in mint condition as purchased from Parts4Euro earlier this month. They will come...
  3. wutbürger

Odd Vibration Issue

Background: Starting at roughly 200 miles, I noticed a slight constant vibration in the seats/armrest of my 2011 Golf at speeds of 65+ (probably there from the factory but I rarely drove above 60mph when I took ownership). To make a long story short, I have had the car at the dealership 4 times...
  4. wutbürger

3 Months Down

Well, three months later and a little over 6,000 miles on the odometer I can confidently say that I made a decent decision in getting rid of my WRX for the Golf TDI! Here are some of my observations thus far: Pros Great combination of a smooth yet sporty ride. We don't have the best roads in...
  5. wutbürger

Sportwagen vs Golf Splash Guards

Hi all, have been searching around and having no luck with a question I have. I am searching for the OEM splash guard set for my 2011 Golf TDI 4 door. I seem to have come across two different sets of part number sets for the splash guards: R: 5K0-075-105 F: 5K0-075-111 or R: 5KO 075 101 F...
  6. wutbürger

First Time 2011 Golf TDI owner

Well, I have been lurking around here for really about a year now just reading up and researching- finally decided to pull the trigger so here I am! Previous car was a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX and it was a great car- never gave me so much as a hiccup in 60,000 miles and was sure to put a grin...