Search results

1. T

FS: 9qts - Mobil 1 ESP low ash oil for OM642

No sludge on my OM642 at 235k using 5w40 low ash since day 1 ... Not even close . 1 cent Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  2. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

25 bucks plus shipping And 40 bucks plus shipping for powder coated Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  3. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

PMed pictures. $20 plus shipping Can ship tomorrow and then will be out of town for work for a week or more Thanks Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  4. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

I have two valve covers. One of them is powder coated black . PM me with the price that you willing to pay for any cover. Both appear with good gaskets. I am going camping until Saturday Thanks Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  5. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

I don't think I have it . Those pictured are harmonic balancer and pulley from PS pump , sorry. Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  6. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

Some photos . Broken tabs on intercooler , see photos , intercooler has 44k on it . Alternator has no clutch just pulley Ask questions Thanks Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
  7. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

25 bucks plus shipping
  8. T

MK4 TDI parts , CA

I have some parts for MK4 TDI . Pistons, valve covers ( one of them was powder coated ) ABS module ,lots of hoses and pipes . Alternator , engine mounts , TB set covers , intercooler , I can't remember them all , but can email photo and will take your offer . I would like to sell them locally ...
  9. T

FS : 5sp conversion , Sacramento, CA

I just sold my TDI . I have 5sp conversion . Will post pictures later . Make an offer . 5sp tranny conversion was Sold.
  10. T

FS 2001 Golf TDI 68k on engine only ! Sacramento, CA

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-vw-golf-tdi-19-turbo/6475206511.html Still for sale , with better price . Just smogged , and sticker paid for a year
  11. T

FS: 2001 VW Golf TDI in CA ,Sacramento w/lowest miles in USA on engine !

So at first you said that I did not post the location of the car . Then , when you saw you were saying not true and you did not pay attention to ad details - you changed your story to out of state . Nice . Do not get mad at yourself , it is ok . People are free to sell their cars to anyone...
  12. T

That is so true . I also do have 5sp conversion in my shed , so maybe I need to install it so I can sell it faster , but I lost interest or got old .
  13. T

My ad was showing car's location since day 1 . Enough said . I see it bothered you so much that you still decided to write your ### again ! There are millions of real scammers on CL that are after people's email and personal info and their money or whatever and you compared them to me ?????
  14. T

FS 2001 Golf TDI 68k on engine only ! Sacramento, CA

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-vw-golf-tdi-19-turbo/6406471040.html This is my tdi . I also have 5sp conversion for sale.
  15. T

Ad showed map location since day 1 Last time I was selling ,97 passat tdi back in 2011 , I think , - people came from Portland ... I also went to buy Acura ILX to that area..
  16. T

Bump it to the top . $2800? Obo. I just do not need the car anymore .
  17. T

Bump it . $2900 . + I also have 5sp tranny .