Search results

1. M

FS: Monster Mats, Panzer Plate and smoked tail lights

Taking part in the early TDI buyback, looking for interest in these parts off my 2012 MK6 Jetta before I get rid of the car. Turning the car in March 3rd. Located in CT. $100 - Dieselgeek Panzer Plate in good condition. Installed at 26k miles. Currently has 73k miles. $25 - OEM Monster Mats...
  2. M

FS 2004 Jetta TDI GLS - Connecticut

Haven't had time to clean it yet but here are some photos. The winter tires are still on. I can take some pictures of the monte's if needed. http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/mshubert14/media/IMG_9051_zps1oveaskl.jpg.html...
  3. M

FS 2004 Jetta TDI GLS - Connecticut

Well it's become time to sell my beloved 2004 Platinum Grey Jetta TDI GLS. This has been a great car for me. I purchased the car on here 6 years ago with 124k miles. I am the second owner of the vehicle. It just turned over 203k miles. I have upgraded just about everything on this car...
  4. M

FS: Misc MK4 Jetta Parts

Still have a lot of items for sale. Bump from the dead. I'm moving soon and need to get rid of a lot of extra parts.
  5. M

Pics for Injectors added!
  6. M

Updated. Added Stock BEW Injectors.
  7. M

I really like the clutch. It feels great and isn't too heavy. There isn't any slipping at all now. I would definitely make the same decision.
  8. M

BEW Intake Manifold Sold. Anti Shutter valve and block off plate is still available.
  9. M

Bump. Possilby moving soon and don't want to take this stuff with me!
  10. M

Thanks for the bumps guys!
  11. M

PD150 egr stealth race pipe added.
  12. M

Updated 10/27.
  13. M

Thanks! MAF and cover plate sold.