Search results

1. M

HVAC - Fresh air flap actuator vs recirc actuator

Hello all, I recently bought a 2013 Passat Highline TDI(Ontario) and noticed that the front windsheild kept fogging up. After some investigation,it looks like I have a great amount of air coming out of the vents on recirc,but not with recirc off. I was changing the wiper linkage and saw that...
  2. M

Getting back into TDI's - Used Passat help!

All, I used to have an 01 Jetta TDI and loved it. I currently have an 06 Civic and I was given permission to go car shopping again and I am really interested in an NMS Passat TDI. Today I went and looked at a 2013 Passat TDI Highline with 147000Kms(I am in Canada). The car had normal wear...
  3. M

Power Loss in Warm Weather?

Hi, I am from Ontario, Canada and I just picked up my 01 Jetta TDI a couple weeks ago. I love the Diesel. Anyways, it has been around -10C or less since I got my car and it has ran great. Once it is warmed up it pulls well through the dears. Today it was only -5 or so and for some...
  4. M

Need new starter - Barrie

Hey guys, I am looking for a new starter for my 01 Jetta TDI in the Barrie area. Anyone know the best place to pick one up? Reading a bit on the site I am looking for a bosch right?
  5. M

3 Vin lookups left

*delete I have three leftover CARFAX reports. PM me if you would like something looked up. Thanks, Michael