Search results

1. TDIpilot4u

Annual Maintenance Costs

I recently passed the 100K mile mark and coming up on 5 years of ownership of my TDI; so I decided to go back through my service records to find out what maintenance alone has cost me. What I found was I have spent approximately $5500 in maintenance to include: - 100K mile Extended warranty...
  2. TDIpilot4u

Volkstoberfest in St. Louis

Just spotted this on twitter. Urban Chestnut Brewery in Midtown is hosting Air Cooled Antiques for the first 'Volkstoberfest' event this Saturday October 10th from 11am to 4pm. Not sure if any TDI's will be there, but looks like some classic VW's will be (of course the tasty beer too)...
  3. TDIpilot4u

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

Hmmm wonder what will come from this. ---------------------------- FAQ & information thread has been created here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=448336 Click here to subscribe to the FAQ/info thread. ---------------------------- Items below are no longer being updated. Please...
  4. TDIpilot4u

90K Mile Oil Analysis 2010 Jetta - High Iron

I have a 2010 Jetta TDI bought new that currently has 88,000 miles. Decided out of curiosity to try out an oil analysis, especially after noticing higher oil consumption than I have seen in the past (I never had to add oil in the first 80K miles). I added .5L at 84K and another .5L after...