Search results

1. F

ABS brakes, wow best I've ever seen !!!

ABS brakes, wow best I\'ve ever seen !!! Hi All: That rain/sleet/ice/snow storm that came up the east coast last week deposited a layer of all four by the time it got here the other night. As I was out, I had the opportunity to discover that the roads were treacherous, no salt had yet been put...
  2. F

Att: Canadians, Princess Auto -$9.00-Boost Gauge

Hi: I always go into Princess Auto looking for bargains. Yesterday at the Moncton store I found a Suntune CP8065 Boost Gauge Stock number 8000807 for $9.00 They had about 6 more. Couldn't find it in the web page, but if Moncton's got it the others should also. Don't know if it's any good...
  3. F

Anyone else experience Hydroplaning Michelins ?

Hi: Last week while on I95 north of Augusta ME I came upon a rainstorm. I did not let up from 60 mph till I felt the car go sideways about 6 in. I might have had fun if I was on cruse. Never had this prob before except with old tires. Anyone else have probs with oem Michelins hydroplaning...
  4. F

Freeing a frozen turbo wastegate.

This isn't really a question, it's a little story of how I solved my problem with the help of this forum. Hopefully it may be of help to others. Got my rebuilt Golf TDI on the road last week. immediately started getting a CEL (check engine light) and poor acceleration. Got a vagcom and read the...