Search results

1. A

Worst day ever

I just almost had this almost happen to me. I was sitting there filling up and this guy comes flying up on the pump in a f250 slams his brakes slides and comes within a inch of my bumper. Then proceeds to pull around me and back to within a inch of my back bumper. I go in and pay and before I...
  2. A

TDI's in Illinois

Yesterday I saw another TDI cup no thunder bunny body in white by my house. Sitting in the randalls pancake house parking lot at randall and Stearns rd in south elgin
  3. A

Chicago 2009 TDI Owners: Non-Biodiesel Support Group

Well no more pure #2 at the Bp in bartlett at Stearns and rte 59. Just stopped in there last night and they had changed to a non Bp branded bio mix.
  4. A

Time to replace tires on Cup Car

I agree I have about 20 k mi on mine still a tiny bit of tread left. They get very loud after about 10k miles and ill be replacing them next year. 20k isn't bad for about 5 Autocross events and daily driving.
  5. A

my TDICUP car

The texan is my favorite place for bbq in the area.
  6. A

my TDICUP car

ok so i added a GLI front grille and took some pictures after cleaning the car. and my first attempt at HDR photos
  7. A

Window tinting dealers

Definitely Umbra. Just had mine done amazing job no bubbles
  8. A

Chicagoland CR owners - who do you trust to do injector recall work?

Fox valley vw in schaumburg. Talk to Conrad
  9. A

Jeep CRD 2.8 Turbo Help. Stock is GT2056 Will a GTB2260 be good?

Parts for the diesel 6 speed swap(the trans at least) would have to come from europe. The gassers 6 speed is way different. Not to mention the lower tow rating. I used to own a crd and looked into it. Green diesel does do a amazing job with their tunes
  10. A

Chicago 2009 TDI Owners: Non-Biodiesel Support Group

Bp in bartlett at route 59 and stearns rd has Bp premier diesel no bio sticker on the pump and according to bp's website it is 47 cetane
  11. A

Tint Decision Help - 35 & 20, 20 all around, or 35 all around

I'm getting mine done this weekend 35% all around. I'll post pics as soon as it is done.
  12. A

Dead Battery - Dealer replaced under warranty and now wants me to pay

What dealer was this? I understand mistakes are made but don't put the blame on the customer. The service writer should eat the cost and own up to his mistake.
  13. A

What did you do to your car today?

I drove in a autocross today. that counts as something right?
  14. A

Car Wash: wash, Wax-As-U-Dry, rinse, blow dry

150-300 or more depending on the service and how much of those scratches you want gone. Also I would just go to a detailer rather than a body shop.
  15. A

Car Wash: wash, Wax-As-U-Dry, rinse, blow dry

I have been using ONR since it came out, best stuff for those people in water restricted areas. it also makes a good quick detailer.
  16. A

Window Tint?

Dream ryder who did your tint I'm looking to tint mine in the next week or so
  17. A

Ross Tech Micro Can $180 shipped

Will this work with my 2010. Do you have any pictures?
  18. A

HPA tdi tuning

I second that come to the chicago area.
  19. A

Will buffing take out scratches?

Congrats and welcome to another addiction. Lol