Search results

1. A

HELP with site

Well I see NO picture however it's in gallery, very poor site - hope it's not costing much. Well anyways TDI now gone so no longer need to get back to site.
  2. A

HELP with site

OK let's see how that works, yes I had "Gallery Embed" at said location. My TDI is now history what a PITA - can not get a new one. Well gas one is getting 43mpg on highway and 35mpg +/- 2 in city, not bad, but spoiled with the 42/52+ TDI
  3. Alan TDI

Alan TDI

4. Accident VW rear no plate.jpg

Accident VW rear no plate.jpg

5. A

Connector Corrosin, how to clean

Well you pointed me in the right direction. Yes it's the connector to the DEF injector Found two videos on youtube and it was mentioned it maybe covered under the emissions warranty - so will check that out first. Thanks
  6. A

That sounds reasonable. OK, so how do you open the connector? Do not want to destroy it. Does the DEF run up to the engine or is it in the back end of the exhaust?
  7. A

Picture Post How-To for Newbies

Ref to photo's only, agree with the rest of your comment. Used site and gained some good help.
  8. A

2015 Jetta TDi Oil Change Warning Light After Oil Change and Interval Reset

There are two things to reset, run into the same problem last change. Think it was a maintenance & oil change, memory is cloudy on it. Try a youtube search on how to reset these - had to do mine a few times before it worked. Sorry can not be of more specific help.
  9. A

Have a connector that looks like a snow ball, that white stuff one usually finds on the battery posts. Scrap the stuff, down to a black connector, however not sure how to take apart. It goes into a sensor (?) towards the passengers side rear of the engine, looks like the end of the turbo. That...
  10. A

Picture Post How-To for Newbies

It's just simpler to go to another site, toooooo much sh...... !
  11. A

Discounted TDI oil locator thread

If the bottle or can does not state (written on it) "507.00 approved" use something else, a little more $ however not a high priced item in a life of the TDI PS do not accept what the manufacture says or post on their site, if not on bottle use something else. OK ready for . . . . .
  12. A

What do I have?

So, if I get the non cold air filter - it should fit, but be missing the gauze screen? Yes? OK, pulled cleaner out, it's a 1K0 129 620L - just what you said. And now I can see the part number, getting old is a . . . And the bottom of filter is covered with that gauze screen, and just...
  13. A

What do I have?

Thank you for clearing up my confusion and thanks for part numbers. The cabin filter has been updated to 1K1-819-669 As for the correct number being on the "air cleaner lid" it's not, unless it's on the inside (have not taken apart yet to look) When I take apart are there any tell tale signs...
  14. A

What do I have?

Have a 2015 Jetta TDI SE, assumed questiones were in this site, ". . . Jetta Sedan (-2011+)" however when searching for things such as part number for an air filter the posts seem to end on 2013. So not sure where to search anymore, Help please
  15. A

HELP with site

Tooo much work, but thanks
  16. A

Prevent Rocker Panel Rot

Here is the foam after shrink wrap, the picture before and after are in a location called "Jetta" Unable to put into the thread, sorry
  17. A

HELP with site

Well tried from PC, got into the site someplace (called Jetta) however can not attach to thread, thanks
  18. 100_6326.JPG

100_6326.JPG

19. 100_6327.JPG

100_6327.JPG

20. A

HELP with site

Want to post 2 pictures (jpg) from my computer The icon only allows internet sites.Done multiple searches, no answers, sooo ??