Search results

1. G

New parts issue

i have just had a new head and 783injectors fitted to my polo with a colt cam the car is now running vey lumpy all over the rev range is there a problem with the way they have been fitted??
  2. G

Exhaust manifold issue

The gasket between manifold and block keeps leaking. Any ideas on this. I have checked surfaces they are good and changed gasket it stopped for few days then started leaking again.
  3. G

Turbo down pipe stud snapped

What size drill and tap do I need to fix this? Cheers. It's a pd 130 turbo
  4. G

Pd bottom end

Thinking of building a better bottem end buy a 2nd engine and do all I can to it to make it as indestructable as possible. Anyone know where to get uprated crank, bearings etc thanks in advace would love to get it to be safe to rev to 5500 at least if it would be possible for 6k then that...
  5. G

What turbo is on my gf car?

She had a pd 100 polo am I right in thinking it's a gt1749v? Also is £700 a lot or about right for aGT1749V / VNT22. I have found this on eBay as a brand new unit. I believe it's a hybrid. I can't get the link up on here right now but can anyone tell me what power it can give she wants 150 so...
  6. G

1.4 Tdi polo upgrades

Can someone shed some light onhis for my mate. Want to know what turbo can be put on and what limit the engine is at power wise thanks guys.
  7. G

Inlet manifold options?

What options do I have for a manifold for my polo there is very little space under there really so was just wondering if there any sugestions? Cheers
  8. G

Custom discs

I need vag 312 fitment but 20mm width any help?
  9. G

What one?

http://www.streettoys2000.com/products.php?cat=63 I have a pd150 housing si what one do I need cheers. Also running standard air box still. Cheers
  10. G

Pd 130 injectors on a pd 100

Will this do anything shorterm or just allow for more power after change of turbo etc.
  11. G

Head upgrade

I would like some info on anything u have done. I have had a head potted and polished I just want to make a strong head so uprated cam valve springs etc and where to get the parts ( I am located in uk) price don't really bother me so long as it not stupidly high. Any help/info apriciated
  12. G

Turbo whistle

Not gd with turbo number but it's a turbo dynamics stage two hybrid of the pd150 turbo. It seems after being left on tickover for a bit it makes a sort of man made whistle then dies down again for a bit after letting it spin a bit any idea to what this could be. It also done it after just giving...
  13. G

Max power? Pd130

What is the max power you can run on a standard 130 engine with no uprated rods etc. Safley?
  14. G

Injectors help

I'm not sure what ones to get I am right on the li it of my pd130 ones what would you recomend
  15. G

Head studs/bolts

I am getting some head work done ATM when it comes back what bolts should I use? The car is running a peak boost of 30psi and holds 25psi. And the car is 2004 polo engine code blt whAT can you recomend. I will be running nos too in the near future
  16. G

Head gasket

Where can I buy an uprated one from guys. Getting some work done on the head and just want better gasket for piece of mind hope to be running 240hp once head work is done and have nos going on it to. So. Any info would be great
  17. G

Cone in a box

I have just fitted the cone in a box by jabba into my polo 9n it feels better than just the panel filter and there is less smoke which must mean more air is getting in. Jabba said that there was an increase in power only slight over a panel filter but power seems to stay all the way round now
  18. G

Head work

As the title says I would like to get a head to port polish etc. So I can swap it over when it's ready. My question is do I have to use a blt head ( my engine code) or can I use a head off any pd130 or any pd? Cheers
  19. G

new ish. power upgrades

i have a polo gt tdi 130. with a fmic,miltec turbo back, a cone in the box air filter and a pd150 hybrid. its mapped by R-tech with 220hp. whats my next option and how do i go about this thanks