Search results

1. G

New parts issue

It was a new gas flowed head put on so there shouldn't have been any fuel in it anyway but I am getting these things checked
  2. G

New parts issue

Ok so I rung up the company that fitted these parts today they seem to believe that the cam (stage 1 colt) is very aggressive compared to standard is this true? Also what is meant by injector balancing I got the injectors from karma Tdi.
  3. G

New parts issue

Ok so I rung up the company that fitted these parts today they seem to believe that the cam (stage 1 colt) is very aggressive compared to standard is this true? Also what is meant by injector balancing I got the injectors from karma Tdi.
  4. G

New parts issue

I got a e mail back from part supplier the injectors should make it run more smokey until mapped.
  5. G

New parts issue

i have just had a new head and 783injectors fitted to my polo with a colt cam the car is now running vey lumpy all over the rev range is there a problem with the way they have been fitted??
  6. G

Exhaust manifold issue

Soot marks when I get someone to rev it I can see the soot shoot out from it
  7. G

Exhaust manifold issue

The gasket between manifold and block keeps leaking. Any ideas on this. I have checked surfaces they are good and changed gasket it stopped for few days then started leaking again.
  8. G

Thoughts on a gt3782

Higher the gt30 on 20vt does that be on boost the sEcond it hits the limiter. If ur looking for turbo that big u will need a twin turbo setup
  9. G

Quiet down now... Wicked loud after mods.

I have been informed that it's the clutch against the flywheel also so i chuck this in. If you could get like a small spacer to move flywheel out more then would this make it less noisey? Just shoot me now if I'm wrong but put clutch down and it becomes quiete
  10. G

Ryan P's Euro TDI Parts - Intakes, TIP's, R32 DSG Snorkles, Turbo's, Injectors etc

I want a kit :) I would love to be pushing 300hp without nos. How much will these cost and would it fit my polo?
  11. G

Pd bottom end

Heard of criogenicly freezing parts to make them stronger what are your thoughts on this?
  12. G

Turbo down pipe stud snapped

Bit like an easy out?
  13. G

Turbo down pipe stud snapped

What size drill and tap do I need to fix this? Cheers. It's a pd 130 turbo
  14. G

190 hp, 450 Nm from stock PD130 with just a remap?!

If you go to a place like Amd or awsome gti here in the uk they make you sign something to say if it goes wrong then it's your fault. That's how they avoid the being sued.
  15. G

Pd bottom end

Going for 300 with nos but just want it to be super safe
  16. G

Pd bottom end

Not really helping on part finding side of things
  17. G

Pd bottom end

Have got 783 injectors coming for the head I have
  18. G

Pd bottom end

Thinking of building a better bottem end buy a 2nd engine and do all I can to it to make it as indestructable as possible. Anyone know where to get uprated crank, bearings etc thanks in advace would love to get it to be safe to rev to 5500 at least if it would be possible for 6k then that...
  19. G

What turbo is on my gf car?

This is the one on eBay. http://www.turbosfrance.com/ anyone know if they are good?
  20. G

What turbo is on my gf car?

What turbo do the pd 100 have? As I'm a bit confused