Search results

1. tdibeliever

FS: Mk2 ABS/ASR pump/controller and switch $75 shipped in cont US.

FS: Mk20 ABS/ASR pump/controller and switch $75 shipped in cont US. FS:Mk20 ABS/ASR controller/pump and a couple of switches. I bought this to install on my '99.5 to replace the ABS only system. The car is gone and I just rediscovered this item in a box at the back of a shelf. $75 shipped...
  2. tdibeliever

FS used EGR delete plates

Shipped and tracking number pmd.
  3. tdibeliever

FS: AHU/1Z/ALH injectors

Last set shipped. PM'd tracking info.:)
  4. tdibeliever

My pleasure. Good buyer. Quick payment.
  5. tdibeliever

WTB: 3.16 ring and pinion gears out of a CTN, CHU, DSF, EKW, EWY or ASD Trans

Sold to another member after no follow-up. Hope you find what you’re looking for. -Jake
  6. tdibeliever

Both sets now sold. Thanks folks.
  7. tdibeliever

Shipped and Tracking # PMd.
  8. tdibeliever

1 set sold along with clamps. 2nd set tentatively sold.
  9. tdibeliever

Also replied to
  10. tdibeliever

Perhaps this pic will set your mind at ease. The other shaft in the previous pic was the input shaft.
  11. tdibeliever

Reasonable offers?
  12. tdibeliever

FS used EGR delete plates

I used them on my hot rod AHU GTDI build years ago and kept them when I sold the car in '10 (I think). 2 plates and what looks like 3 metal gaskets. $15 + shipping. -Jake
  13. tdibeliever

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=282838 He says A3/B4 but as I recall the only real difference internally between As and Js was a difference in width between the diff bearings. I bought the set from him with the intention of building another trans... Diesels went bye bye after I got...
  14. tdibeliever

I have 2 complete sets of 220 bar injectors that I pulled from running engines years ago. I haven't owned a TDI in about 3yrs and I can't see another in the foreseeable future so it's time to move 'em on. Don't want to be greedy so I'll ask $85 each set shipped within cont US. Contact for...
  15. tdibeliever

Rotella T 5w40 on sale at Autozone

Yeah that's the sale price. Everything is inflated out here.