Search results

1. T

Dead jetta

I'm sad to say goodbye to my baby, but I am thankful that she let me and my son walk away. I was doing 55 and someone turned I front of me. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. T

Wipers not working.

I wipers stoped right in the middle, I pushed them back down and then a couple days later they started working again. Now they have completely stopped. When I turn them on I hear a clicking sound coming from the dash but get no movement. Does that sound like the motor or just a selenoid...
  3. T

injector pump rebuild in Marietta (north of atlanta)

My IP has had a slow leak and I was hoping to put it off for a while but the time has come, it is leaking to much for me to ignore now. I was wondering if there is anybody in the area that can do it for a good price. I am afraid if I take it to Jim Ellis they will want me to buy a new pump. If i...
  4. T

coolant hose?

I had a coolant hose bust on me last night and I am having a hard time finding a replacement. It is the lower hose of a 3 hose part. The top hose runs down the front of the engine to a "Y" junction the busted one goes to the block just under the injection pump and I am not sure what the 3rd...