Search results

1. S

TDI CUP Productions numbers and identification

PM sent. The number is supposedly 2500.
  2. S

TDI Cup

As I've heard the story from a friend in SCCA Pro race administration, it wasn't that SCCA dropped VW..... It was VW decided not to fund it. VW USA must have decided that either they got all the good publicity out of the venture that was possible, or they didn't receive enough of a sales...
  3. S

VW sales brochure about the 2010 TDI Cup Edition?

Did VW release any sales brochures or glossy photo booklets about the limited edition TDI Cup Editon Jettas? I bought a TDI Cup Edition, and got the standard 2010 brochure, but it says nothing about the Cup cars and their different features. Anyone got some official VW printed docs about the...
  4. S

Indianapolis TDI'ers UNITE!

Anyone have a Bentley manual or VW factory 2010 Jetta TDI shop manual? I just bought a 2010 TDI Cup edition, and I usually buy the factory shop manual for every ride in the garage. It's not real clear on the VW website if they sell the shop book/CD/DVD to non-dealers. Is the Bentley any...
  5. S

How much did you pay for your 2010 JSW TDI

Just bought a 2010 TDI Cup for 26k - MSRP was 27k - Candy White, only options were mat kit, and sunroof. Still in awe and love with it! Fun car with lots of driver space, tech, and farfegnugen!