Search results

1. Spätzle Burner

WTS: 2005 b5.5 Passat Wagon $900 or OBO

Location Houston. The Good: Balancer delete done three years ago, some bearings replaced in the engine. Brakes replaced 3000 miles ago. Transmission rebuilt last year. Timing belt has a couple of years left. The Bad: Suspension needs a refresh. Rims interior and exterior are a little rough...
  2. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

Yes, I still have it.
  3. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

It is not street toys, this was long after those were made.
  4. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

I would need to know the differences, before I could tell you.
  5. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

Yes it comes with a smart actuator. It should flow more air than a 17/26. Ask Paul.
  6. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

Car was rear ended... Built a 2 liter mk4 gasser with a gtx2876r.... 430 whp
  7. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

Yes, sorry! $1450
  8. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

The turbo flows more air or mass, pushes much more air at high rpm, more torque and hp, and spools like nuts..... it is also made one unit at a time by a machinist. If you want to beat a car with a 17/22 in a strait line AND out of a turn, you need an 1856....
  9. Spätzle Burner

Kerma 1856 for sale

I have an 1856 kerma turbo for sale. It is drilled for a pyrometer, and I will include the s/s oil lines. Has 24k miles on it. Looking for 1750, because this turbo is better than the 17/22. I paid over 2300.... This turbo was the best mod I ever did! Available January 1st, shipping included.