Search results

1. arazvan2002

AWX PD130 Injectors in a BXE - Low power

At least write down the ECU number of both and injector code. You might have the wrong setup.
  2. arazvan2002

R783 pd used injectors - bad idea ?

If I remember well, the US BHW has smaller injectors than AVF, like 510 vs 520, so you might injecting less than you think you do and mileage from Cluster to be wrong. Otherwise, you don't really need the bosio injectors, but if they are really good, they help. And a BV43A would be a nice upgrade.
  3. arazvan2002

Engine swapping non-pd engine to ARL 150 or PD130

Install good engine, tune the ECU, OEM engine mounts (anything else give vibrations) and that's all. Because all of that engine problems you have bad mileage.
  4. arazvan2002

MK4 1.9TDI PD100

For your stock injectors, you can chose the PD130 turbo, GT1749VA and use that at max or to buy the ARL one and use it at stock boost. after that, you might need a bigger intercooler, MAF... After that you need remap. I can help you with that.
  5. GTB2056VL_AVF.jpg

GTB2056VL_AVF.jpg

6. GTC2056 flange1

GTC2056 flange1

7. GTB2056VL AVF BHW BPW

GTB2056VL AVF BHW BPW

8. arazvan2002

As adamss24 says, a good shape AVF engine + BV43 turbo with BV43a CHRA, decat (or good catalyst), good shape AVF, ARL, BPW,BUK injectors, second SMIC from BRD on the right side, and you have a 200HP/420-440Nm car with good spool and reliability. We did a few of these, including the mentioned...
  9. arazvan2002

Brb to avf engine swap

You can swap the engine, but there is a problem with the crankshaft speed sensor, it is placed behind the engine for BRB. If you swap that, it should be ok, and take the engine from a B6 >09.2002 because the engine is newer. Also, you have to keep your injectors or you have to heavy edit the...
  10. arazvan2002

Electric fan control EDC15P+

For which car? A4 B6 1.9tdi from 2004 had only electric fans. 038906019LJ is the ecu.
  11. arazvan2002

AFN tuning

Good luck with the B6. I had one and it's a good base to start tuning with nice result and minimum effor and money. You can PM me afyer you buy it. Some advices are also good for AVF engine of B6.
  12. arazvan2002

Regarding the engine, you should take the entire engine with harness and ecu. Then you thibk aboit which gearbox you want to use, better take it with the engine and axles. Also take airbox with maf, intake pipe and all that is related to air. From what I know the fmic from arl is not plug and...
  13. arazvan2002

New to tdi mods need advice

Flash the pre dieselgate software. But it depends if someone checks software version.
  14. arazvan2002

Turbo upgrades

A real GT18 should have the Mercedes turbine shaft from GT1852 turbo, 44.5-40, and it would probably match better the 56 compressor than a gt17 turbine. GT/VNT15-25 Turbocharger Turbine Shaft and Wheel (704580-0001 704580-0016) (turborebuild.co.uk) OE COMPRESSOR WHEEL NUMBER: 704580-0001...
  15. arazvan2002

B5 Passat ATJ remap

I want to say something about that. To clean burn that quantity you need around 1.5bar after 2500rpm. Is what is used on an engine with GT1749VA, like AWX/AVF engines. Flash the file with the corrections that I told you and make logs, for IQ, maf, map. You will see that with 2350mbar at 4000...
  16. arazvan2002

B5 Passat ATJ remap

You should have attached some logs here to everyone to know what's happening on the road. Why did you completely closed the vanes at low speed. The only thing you need to do on N75 is to open them on last column to avoid overboosting. You didn't modified driver whish on last column, at least...
  17. arazvan2002

ALH soft coding misfire

Please write the hole story. What car do you have, modifications and which ECU. Is probably that the automatic coding to be for different combo of injectors and maybe pump than the manual coding.
  18. arazvan2002

B5 ATJ ECU question

Sometimes is hard to flash it on the car. Other modules are interfering with flashing tool, but it works very good if you bench it. MPPS works very nice on these. I've flashed hundred of times this ECU's.
  19. arazvan2002

B7 Audi A4 BHW swap

For starting, you can use the BHW ECU, it should be ok, but plug it and check with VCDS. BPW engine have other injectors (same flow as ARL ones). After you will pair BPW Ecu with cluster, then you should mod your software to pair with the injectors. (you can PM on that matter). For wiring and...
  20. arazvan2002

What info comes over OBDII

Hi. It depends very much on the client who is reading the data. In theory you can read all the data that is available in VCDS. A generic OBD application can't do that, but one which has some settings specific for VW, then you would be able to read any sensor value. If engine has oil pressure...