Search results

1. N

SoCal Show and Shine, Wrenching, Dyno GTG June 20, 2015

I don't have a TDI anymore :( I do have a new Golf R though :D If that is welcome, I might stop by to say hello to you fine group of fellows :)
  2. N

2010 Golf 68k miles Code 000135 / P0087 - HPFP Failure

If SM VW doesn't work out I know the dudes over at Galpin - good peeps that will do everything they can to get it fixed for you under warranty.
  3. N

Thinking about a Golf R

If you mean fairly close in price as in a fully loaded R vs a stripped bare S3 then yes you are correct... I could never live with a sedan so it's not even an option for me - not sure you are right about more refined, I actually prefer the VW interior. R is a bit quicker too as it's lighter.
  4. N

Thinking about a Golf R

The MK7 is light years better than the MK6 in every way possible... it's that good.
  5. N

Thinking about a Golf R

Yessir. Stock cars are doing 12.8ish, low 13's... The APR car has lighter wheels, APR stage 1 tune and the APR intake... With a downpipe and stage 2 tune the car will easily be in the 11's...
  6. N

Thinking about a Golf R

I got a launch Lapiz Blue 2015R and it is by far the fastest car I've owned... I already have many mods done to it - Stage 1 tune, VWR intake and a Milltek downpipe... The car is scary fast so if that is what you want, you will get it. Said mods should make the car run the 1/4 mile in the 11's...
  7. N

JSW still handles like doodie. Sway Bar options...

If you are going to do lower control arms do yourself a huge favor and get the SuperPro units... they are awesome - they transform the feel of the car due to their bushings and by increasing caster too. They are a few pounds lighter than the OEM units as well.
  8. N

Mk7 vs Mk6

I already Got a MK7 Golf R so I have no horse in this race but I would NEVER buy a modern car with a non independent rear suspension. That is all.
  9. N

RNS-510 For Sale!

Up for grabs is my RNS-510... had it about 3 years, runs great. It is an older unit - it has the 'Mute' button instead of the Phone button but they do the same function :) It does have HD radio and the Map is a couple years old I think, could use an update I think. Anyway, I'm in Los Angeles...
  10. N

New rims on the dub

The sidewalls won't bend, I run that size on all my 8.5" wide wheels.
  11. N

New rims on the dub

Pretty sure it is 45ET but the tires you are running are too wide and will rub... you should be running 225's...
  12. N

P3 Cars Vent Gauge - TDI

If you select to have the gauge in an OEM vent assembly as I am selling the price is $449.00 - This fits a MK6 JSW or Golf.
  13. N

P3 Cars Vent Gauge - TDI

I have a fully assembled P3 gauge for a TDI for sale. Unit is perfect and has red font. Sells for $449 http://www.p3cars.com/vw-golf-gti-rabbit/vw-mk6-vent-integrated-digital-interface/ The gauge is installed in an OEM vent so all you need to do is remove your vent and slide this in and hook...
  14. N

FS: Kuat Vagabond X Basket with built in spoiler - Los Angeles - $375

The Kuat Vagabond X is the nicest basket I've ever seen. It has a built in cable lock and you can fork mount 2 bicycles in it as well. Comes will all hardware to mount to your roof cross bars. The factory spoiler has a copper logo. The Vagabond X can be extended if you purchase the middle...
  15. N

S53 Whispbars Yakima

Selling my S53 whispbars. These mount flush to the roof rails for a super clean look. They must be positioned properly if you want your pano to open, I do not have a pano so this was a non issue. They are in good shape but all the logos are faded off of them - some may like this it is a clean...
  16. N

Radio Recommendations

Ill have my RNS-510 for sale soon and you are local.