Search results

1. V

New OEM 99-01 Golf/Jetta Instrument Cluster

As the title states I have a new OEM VW instrument cluster for manual transmission 99-01 Golf/Jetta ALH diesels. I bought this years ago for my old 99Golf and forgot i had it....car was totaled before i put it in. I believe these are now no longer available thru VW and I would double check with...
  2. V

EGR Valve question

Ok so here is what I have..2006 Jetta BRM...new cam and lifters as well as timing belt. Letting it run and warm up after cam install...start to rev it up after a bit and it blows off the tube at the turbo. Reset the tube and restart..starts to idle rough, blow smoke, and blows the tube off...
  3. V

FS: New OEM Vw BRM Cam and Lifters

Bought new OEM VW cam and lifters for my 06 BRM and I messed up a bolt hole in the head and do not want to fix it so I am selling the cam and lifters as a set. $449.99 shipped in the lower 48. PM me here for more info or pics
  4. V

New OEW VW BRM tandem pump

Title states it... bought it new from vw but the car needs more than just that so it’s up for sale. $219.99 shipped in the lower 48. PM me here for more info if needed
  5. V

FS: 06 Jetta BRM 5spd

For sale is my 06 Jetta BRM, 5 spd, Black, alloy wheels, heated frt seats. Good...only 145k miles and no rot. Bad...needs a head as I ****ed up a bolt hole for the cam journal. It needed a cam and lifters and I tried to do it myself. Well I messed it up. It will need a head, timing belt kit as...
  6. V

FS: 03 Jetta ALH 5spd (CT)

Up for sale is my 03 Jetta TDI...it's silver with a black leather interior. Sunroof..heated seats. 284k miles..new timing belt and associated parts done by previous owner at 281k with all VW parts. I bought it and replaced frt pads and rotors and rear pads and rotors as well as rear calipers. I...
  7. V

FS: Used VNT-15 off my 03 Jetta

Up for sale is a used vnt-15 off my 2003 Jetta. The turbo has 280k miles on it but surprisingly shows very little shaft play but the vnt actuator is stuck so it will at least need that. Obviously I won't guarantee it lasting but it could be a decent used turbo for someone or a good turbo for...
  8. V

WTB: 00-03 Jetta or Golf ALH 5spd (CT)

Title states it I am looking to buy a 00-03 Jetta or Golf ALH and 5 spd. Would prefer a running driving car and with some rust is fine..I am looking to spend between 2-3K on one. Let me know if you have one in or local to Connecticut. Thanks, Matt
  9. V

FS: New OEM Beetle front bumper cover with headlight washer holes

Title states it...Up for sale is a New OEM front bumper cover with headlight washer holes. Fits 98-05 bodystyle beetles and was a very rare option in the USA. Not many Beetles had xenon lights to need the headlight washers. Nice upgrade for those looking to do it. I am asking $200 and will NOT...
  10. V

FS: New Rad grille w/ emblem and right and left lower grilles for a TDI Cup Edition J

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD*** Title states it.....New radiator grille with vw emblem as well as right and left lower grilles in the bumper cover for a TDI Cup Edition Jetta. As far as I know you can't get these separate from the bumper cover or if you can they are expensive. I am asking $125 fro...
  11. V

FS: Used 11mm ALH injection pump that needs rebuilding

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD*** I had bought this to rebuild and put in my 99 Golf which has since been totaled. So needless to say I don't need this laying around anymore as i now have a 2012 Golf. I do know it DOES need rebuilding as i believe it would not hold timing correctly if that makes sense. I...
  12. V

FS..Used manual alh belly pan

***SOLD*** Used manual alh belly pan up for sale...still in pretty good shape. I am looking to get $60 plus shipping but i would rather deliver within 100 miles or so as it is awkward to ship. PM me here if interested. Thanks...
  13. V

FS..used alh turbo from a 99.5

***SOLD***SOLD*** Title sates it...came off my old 99.5 Golf. Story goes i tried to remove the egr delete and broke a stud so i tried to drill it out and it went crooked so i ended up making the hole bigger than what it should be. Sooo with a car with 300k on the original turbo i decided to put...
  14. V

FS...used DQY trans that needs rebuilding

***SOLD*** Up for grabs is a DQY 5psd out of my old 99.5 tdi golf...This tranny shifted pretty good for having 300k on it but the reason i took it out was because i believe the diff locked up and ripped my axle to shreds. Soooo this needs to be taken apart and gone thru at the very least..i am...
  15. V

FS...99.5 TDI ecu

***SOLD***SOLD*** Took this 99.5 tdi ecu 038 906 018 EB out of my 99.5 golf tdi. I bought a chipped ecu and don't need this sitting around anymore. I am asking $150 shipped in the lower 48...pm me here if interested, Thanks
  16. V

FS: DQY transmission

Sorry sold
  17. V

FS...Brand New ALH block with pistons

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD*** I have up for sale a brand new ALH block with pistons. It does not include connecting rods or a crankshaft. It does have the pistons and wrist pins installed though. I bought this to build a motor for my Golf but don't have the time or money at this point. I am asking...