Search results

1. pghPAtdi

FS: Dawes boost device

Snatched up! I've had this kicking around. All the parts are there and some other bits that were in the bag. I bought it for my 01' ALH Jetta but never used it. Send me a couple bucks for shipping and you can have it. 5$ sound OK? Tks Dave Plz use this email. Flybooey1@gmail.com [/url][/IMG]
  2. pghPAtdi

WTB Hex-USB-Can

Sold your ride? Spouse jacked off because you bought a cable to fiddle with your car? Let me know if you have one to part with and what you are letting it go for. Tks Dave
  3. pghPAtdi

Vcds hex-usb

SOLD, Thanks to all. HEX-USB Dual-K Vag/iso interface 250.00 free ship lower 48 will ship to canada Paypal only please Dave
  4. pghPAtdi

HVAC, very weak defrost

Yet another HVAC issue for the forum. After searching mine appears to be different than the mainstream complaints. Fan is a strong blower with forceful air from all vents except for defrost. It wouldn't even blow a tissue off the dash. But the fan is running full tilt. A/C is cold cold cold. Air...
  5. pghPAtdi

WTB: front VR6 spring 2w/2b

WTB:VR6 spring 2w/2b, will take just one. Or take any VR6 springs Snapped off the lower 6". Looking to buy just one but will take two. Would most likely take any vr6 springs to get the job done at this point Dave
  6. pghPAtdi

Two 17" Long Beach rims (Pittsburgh)

Two 17" Long Beach rims, neuspeed rear sway (Pittsburgh) Some scuffs and minor curbage at lip other wise nice shape. two centers. Plus a 25mm neuspeed rear swaybar with hardware. Rusty but....you can paint it. 150 bucks for all. Package deal guys, all goes at once Pick up only in the Burgh'...
  7. pghPAtdi

New Britain,CT area... non TDI related

LONG SHOT and strange request. I'm in Pittsburgh and am trying to obtain a baby stroller/carrier which is for sale on Ebay. We are due in July. The seller will not ship and will not accept anything but cash. It's Ebay dude come on.... Would anyone be willing to collect this item for me? I...
  8. pghPAtdi

Tired tired tired of brake/rotor problems

So, in the 7 years i've own my car i've replaced the F/R pads/rotors 3 times to a total of 70k miles. I've tried Jurid/pagid/mintex with Balo/zimmerman/ATE. Changed the fluid with the blue stuff and used a pressure bleeder. Always lubed the sliders and tried some sort of anti-vibe on the pads...
  9. pghPAtdi

WTB: right lower grill insert

Someone choose to take mine a few days ago, I guess they needed it more than I. So, looking for a right (passenger) lower bumper insert, the one right in front of the intercoola'. tks dave ;)
  10. pghPAtdi

Initial Koni red setup turn out to be too soft?

Just wondering how many of you have installed the Koni Reds on full soft only to find them way too soft with tonnes of body roll. Which inevitably led to them being pulled and turned up a few notches. Or at least seriously thinking about it. :rolleyes: With a few curses thrown in here and...
  11. pghPAtdi

WTB: tan glove box door

WTB: tan glove box door (broken hinge or not) For a buddy of mine. Don't care if the hinge is broken (like most of them) Just that the release mechanism is intact. coolio Dave
  12. pghPAtdi

FS: VNT15 turbo

FS: VNT15 turbo "Sold" Pending to torque Junkie Sold to Torque Junkie tks
  13. pghPAtdi

feeler: Bilstein TC's (sports) 45k

FS: Bilstein TC's (sports) with 45k To avoid the Bilstein confusion, these are the ones I will be removing. http://www.tdiparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=36_63&products_id=415 Bilstein TC's for factory sport springs. They have 45K on them. Not leaking. They do handle great for an...
  14. pghPAtdi

Little Pittsburgh Clan

Just thought I would start a little Pittsburgh and surrounding area thread. You know, a place to go where everybody knows your name. There seems to be more of us popping up. Maybe CRG can bring some of his friends to a future GTG :rolleyes: Dave
  15. pghPAtdi

Power loss with EGR recalibration?

I May have lost my mind a while ago but.. Is there any noticable change in power when recalib the EGR? I seem to remember a drop when I upped the number and when I recently put it back to stock value I THINK I notice a return of said "lost power" fruit loops? Dave
  16. pghPAtdi

FS: stock 5spd nozzles 35 bucks

FS: stock 5spd nozzles "SOLD" SOLD :p 25 bucks and I'll **** for free, :D Dave That should have said "ship"
  17. pghPAtdi

Nuespeed swaybars, front and rear

Front 1" polished, upper tie bar. No bolts or rivnuts, MIA. 75 bucks Rear 25mm with all hardware, grease etc. Heavy paint flaking on curved portions. 160 bucks Local would be nice b/c these things are porky and would be pricey to ship. Not to mention tricky to make a box for them but I'm sure...
  18. pghPAtdi

A9 badge letters

A9 badge letters Free Rare, custom lettering. Multiple uses: 9, 6, A, V, "greater than" or "less than" symbol. Or the french Accent circonflexe, "upside down v" Free and I'll pay for the stamp Dave
  19. pghPAtdi

knobby tyres

knobby tyres for sale, local http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-parts-accessories-4-Winter-tires-W0QQAdIdZ7760704 I'm just really bored and need to drink or throw potatoes at the metro transit buses. http://www.tirefactory.net/multimilepkhightrac.html Booze up and riot
  20. pghPAtdi

dual mass internals

Anyone have some direction on dismantling need a dual mass FW? I need to see what is inside. :rolleyes: I've already drilled out all the rivets. dave BTW: i hate the search function now.