Search results

1. TurboABA

Welcome Audi TDI members

Gotcha.... why the diet desire? I've got over 120k on my similar CNRB in the egg and I'm nowhere close to filling the DPF capacity....
  2. TurboABA

Welcome Audi TDI members

How has it been as far as maintenance costs? Especially with being a TDI and IF you depend on a shop\dealer for service. Not sure what you plan to save weight on.... it's already got weight reduction from the factory.
  3. TurboABA

Tell me about Toureg TDI's 2013+

These are pretty inline with the market based on most units I've seen come up for sale
  4. eggs.png

eggs.png

032824 prices
  5. TurboABA

Vague questions are vague.... what's your budget? What year trim are you after? In what area? What kind of mileage are you comfortable with? All those are important starting factors.
  6. TurboABA

Welcome Audi TDI members

I've been eyeballing A8s TDI for a long time..... just can't do it.... the majority of the time I'm solo in a vehicle, so its such a waste....
  7. TurboABA

TDI extended emissions warranty disputes

Here's the official document, clearly showing that it is NOT covered.... no more speculations or arguments required. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?resources/warranty-information.36/
  8. TurboABA

Warranty Information 2024-03-27

Warranty Period The warranty period for the “Extended Emissions Warranty” limited warranty extension shall be the greater of: 1) 10 years or 120,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle’s original in-service date; or 2) 4 years or 48,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the date...
  9. TurboABA

I actually went back to "refresh" my memory of what's listed as covered in the AEM doc... I highly doubt it can be argued that the oil cooler is covered as there's no mention of it or a long block assembly including one. See pg9...
  10. TurboABA

That's a "reman" based on the X no? Regardless, the guy trying to argue with VW should get an ETKA printout of that and start arguing with the dealer and corporate using it if that's the case.
  11. TurboABA

Let me look this up myself... what is the part number of the "long block" you are referring to?
  12. TurboABA

I don't know what a DGR or COOANT system failure is. Assuming they are EGR and COOLANT, it's hard to imagine a scenario under which you have such failures and the OBD doesn't throw a MIL
  13. TurboABA

You can let your boi know that there is info floating around on how to rebuild\refresh the front diffs..... (if he's handy) There is also a user on here who does it and sells them on ebay and some forums for about 1/4 of that cost..... I feel bad for your guy after he spent that much trying to...
  14. TurboABA

Wait... I lied.... I've also changed engine air filter, cabin filter, and had one NOx sensor replaced under the AEM warranty by VW.
  15. TurboABA

I own a '14. Bought it used in late '18 with about 60k on the clock. Currently sitting ~125k and out of AEM warranty. It's my only ride. It will not compete in FE with any other TDIs, but for the pig that it is, and for how much it can pull and how capable it is in overall versatility, you...
  16. TurboABA

Need advice on my 1st NOx regen - CJAA

Huh? How are you "plotting them" if you can't get data to show on them?
  17. TurboABA

Your Motor Oil

This is what @dlhovland is talking about
  18. 2014-volkswagen-touareg-5w-40_Page_001.png

2014-volkswagen-touareg-5w-40_Page_001.png

19. TurboABA

Need advice on my 1st NOx regen - CJAA

Also, your MIL is due to the 2nd code, not the NOx one... your readiness has been fooled to report that all tests have passed by said tuna.