Search results

1. C

05 passat headlight for sale

good condition,sold my wagon so i dont need it anymore...got it from a junkyard just in case,never used it or tested it.....asking $60 plus shipping..
  2. C

SOLD.....bentleys service manual for sale

used but in good condition...selling it for $40 plus shipping....its for a jetta,golf,gti 1999 to 2005...will post pics later...
  3. C

used turbo..bew kp39

do not know its history but i believe it was just swapped for an upgraded one...no play in blades...$90.00 plus shipping or best offer......................
  4. C

05 passat transmission fluid

no longer have the passat...so need to sell this fluid,brand new,never opened...$40 plus shipping or make an offer
  5. C

05 bhw drive belt tensioner...SOLD...

brand new tensioner,never installed,,,my loss,your gain...$70 plus shipping or best offer......
  6. C

bhw rods.....SOLD

delete
  7. C

garrett turbo gt22v.....SOLD

was going to use it on my passat but never had a chance to install it,now i sold my passat so i dont need it anymore..it is brand new,bought it from a fellow tdi club member...asking $600 or best offer.............
  8. C

sold

decided to sell it,need to trim the herd so i can put money towards an rv...bought in 2013,the engine was damaged due to a bsm failure,end up removing the engine and stripped it down to a bare block,sent it to a machine shop to get it checked and they replaced the main bearings...installed new...
  9. C

2005 passat throttle flap

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184324674141 does anybody know if this will fit my car...?the part# matches but the car it fit doesnt
  10. C

throttle flap for 2005 passat

need the throttle flap unit for my 05 passat...
  11. C

2005 vw passat transmission

got a tranny that blew the torque converter seal...will need a torque converter and a new pump as far as i know...need to get rid of it,any ideas of what i can do with it??was shifting ok until seal blew out...fluid had been replaced twice already,has about 160k miles...
  12. C

torque converter seal

so I replaced my tranny about 6 years,80k miles ago..had the torque converter redone by Erickson....the other day I saw fluid leaking ,was coming from the front of the transmission...after removing the tranny the torque converter seal is pushed out...so im assuming its a tranny problem??can I...
  13. C

parts for sale

need to clean the garage,got all this parts for sale,just me offers,,,alh parts will go cheap....got other parts given to me by a former tdi member...ill try to answer your question as best as possible but do not know the history on both turbos................
  14. C

6 speed transmission

selling a fully rebuilt tranny from frans,dutch auto parts,damage to rear housing done by shipping company,it is an 01E 6 SPEED,CODE FKR....located in 77084,,,make me offers as im not sure what to ask for it...................
  15. C

Passat floor mats

BRAND NEW,ONLY 3 OF THEM...$20 PLUS SHIPPING,BEST OFFER.........................
  16. C

floor mats

spring cleaning,selling these rubber mats,almost new condition...not sure what they fit,,,,part numbers on them are 5C7-061-550-A-041 RR.....5C7-061-550-A-041-RL....1K-506-155-0H041 JETTA RP.....3DO-864-287A LR AND A RR.....1KM-061-550-H-041 JETTA RD....MAKE ME OFFERS....................
  17. C

clutch pressure plate for sale

brand new,part number 038-141-025 dx....$50.00 plus shipping or best offer....box will weight aprox 9 lbs............
  18. C

pd rods for sale

DECIDED NOT TO SELL THEM....2 OF THE RODS HAVE DAMAGE.......selling 4 brm rods,in great condition....$40 plus shipping,,,also got an extra one but not sure if it was a bew or bhw....that one is free if you buy the other 4.:)..shipping using a usps box,should be about $15,00 in lower 48......
  19. C

Tensioner

SELING A BRAND NEW TIMING BELT TENSIONER,OEM PART#038-109-243M...I BELIEVE IT FITS EITHER A BRM OR BEW....ASKING $60.00 SHIPPED IN LOWER 48................
  20. C

strut mounts

new,part number is 1K0-412-331B...NOT SURE WHAT THEY FIT,ASKING $30.00 FOR 2 PLUS SHIPPING..........[/IMG]