Search results

1. Purple Tom

x 2 sets of B4 TDi MFA Clocks (suit B4 Passat, Corrado, T4 etc)

Hi, When doing my Corrado TDi in 2011 I became aware of just how rare the B4 TDi MFA clocks are - you guys in the USA didn't get them and I *think* it may have just been the UK cars. If the European cars had them then they'd be in KM/H rather than MPH. So anyway, on my travels I have...
  2. Purple Tom

FS - B4 Passat TDi genuine MFA clocks

Hi, After converting my Corrado to TDi in 2011 I became aware of just how rare the genuine MFA TDi clocks are. Only the GL TDi models in the UK got them, and they're hard to get hold of as VW didn't sell many of them in the first place. I'm not sure about the European cars but I imagine...
  3. Purple Tom

Issues with Teves 20 upgrade on Corrado

Hi, I wonder if any of the knowledgable people on this forum would be able to help me with an issue I'm experiencing concerning a Teves 20 ABS upgrade that I'm in the process of carrying out on my Corrado VR6. To cut a long story short I carried out a TDi conversion on another Corrado...
  4. Purple Tom

Project Tatty

Hey, I don't quite know where to begin this project thread to be honest! How I came about acquiring a very neglected 2003 Mk4 Golf TDi is a bit of a long (and probably quite boring) story, but I'm going to tell it anyway. As you may or may not know, I've just finished building a VW Corrado...
  5. Purple Tom

Californian B4 Passat TDi - Potential Donor?

Hi, I live in the UK and have been watching the news coverage in shock of the severe storms over California over the last few days. I sincerely hope none of you guys over there have been affected too badly by them. The BBC news website likes to put up slideshows of pictures taken of major...
  6. Purple Tom

UK Corrado TDi

Hi guys! I've recently been doing a lot of thinking, soul-searching and house buying and I've come to the conclusion that 30mpg from my Corrado VR6 just isn't conducive to a healthy bank balance! Therefore I purchased a 1998 Seat Ibiza TDi (1.9 AHU) as a daily, and things were good for a while...