Search results

1. B

97 TDI injector pump timing

I just replaced the injector pump on my 97. Runs but is louder than normal. Do you need the VAgcom to fine tune the timing?
  2. B

Injector pump timing

I just replaced the injection pump on my 97 TDI. Do you need the VagCom to fine tune the pump? It runs, just a little loud.
  3. B

96 Passat Cluster issues

My father in-law has a 96 Passat TDI. His tach jumps all over, his gas gauge jumps around, dose not give accurate reading, and his speedometer is jumping. We've checked relays, fuses. Still can't figure it out. Any one with this issue?
  4. B

Pulsing power on hills?

I noticed that while accelerating mostly up hills, my power seems to pulse. It accelerates for a second or two and then losses power for a second or two and continues the cycle. No major loss in power but noticeable. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem or might know what would cause...
  5. B

Pulsating power?

I noticed that while accelerating mostly up hills, my power seems to pulse. It accelerates for a second or two and then suttily losses power for a second or two and continues the cycle. No major loss in power but noticable. I'm thinking inter cooler leak. Just wondering if anyone has had this...
  6. B

B4 Cluster issues.

My father in-law has a 96 Passat TDI. His tach jumps all over, his gas gage is jumping, and his speedometer is jumping. We've checked relays, fuses. Still can't figure it out. Any one with this issue?