Search results

1. crashtested

Updated - Lot - 2009 - 2014 VW Golf Wagen/SportWagen bits & pieces - $150

Willing to ship for $150 all in anywhere in CAN/USA! OEM - R & L side view mirrors w/heating elemet OEM - R & L front amber marker light OEM - R & L mirror LED signal light OEM Bluetooth module and mounting block - 1K8 035 730 OEM - left A-pillar trim panel - 1K9 867 233 A Pictures
  2. crashtested

Sold

Sold, no way to delete original post.
  3. crashtested

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! SOB

Full tilt up out of the ditch, it slipped as it hit the asphalt and just like a line backer dropped it's should right into the front of the right corner. Still not sure how it didn't rip the mirror off or blow out the windshield as it was suddenly all deer, all the time and then it slid down...
  4. crashtested

Who was going to sell me their RCD-510?

I stupidly deleted the PM but someone had reached out about selling their unit that had been upgraded - TIA.
  5. crashtested

2014 JSW - Service Reset???

In our 2010 it was quite simple... There is no "Reset" option on this 2014 :confused: Can anyone help a guy out? Tap head while shifting from 6-1, chewing bubble gum and singing happy birthday perhaps?
  6. crashtested

Back in the game!

Well 13 months after selling our 2010 back to VW and buying a '16 Outback we bought a 2014 CPO Golf Wagon Highline TDI 6MT. I sold my '04 MKIV with 378k km on the clock for $2700 on Friday, flew to the city yesterday, jumped through the dealer hoops then drove home last night. Was a great...
  7. crashtested

Electrical Gremlin

Electrical Gremlin? Heading to Spokane for a concert last night and something happened... Noticed coming into Colville that my dash lights were dim and went to turn them up...hmmm already cranked up. Then the ABS light came on... ok no biggie. Another few minutes down the road and OH NO, the...
  8. crashtested

Cruise Control - Is it getting tired?

140km round trip on the daily so I use my CC quite a bit. Started to notice in the last yr or so that sometimes it seems to forget what speed it was set to and starts slowing down 5-15km before I notice. Tap the gas, BOOM it picks right back up to where it was set. Anyone else experience this?
  9. crashtested

FS: VW Media cables

Sold Sold!
  10. crashtested

OEM VW "Golf" Monster mats - VW Golf/Jetta Wagen MY2009-14

$50 + shipping Sold our TDI back to VW so these will need to go (stock photo). Came out of a Wagen but may fit other models. 8/10 Condition.
  11. crashtested

FS: lots of stuff from crashtested in Nelson, BC

Scroll to the bottom for updated pics and prices!
  12. crashtested

10PC Complete Interior LED - VW Golf/Jetta MY2009-14

$50+shipping Selling our TDI back to VW so these will need to go (stock photos). Lifetime warranty on all bulbs. Amazing upgrade for interior lighting. http://deautokey.com/product/10pc-complete-interior-led-kit-fits-jetta-sportswagen-2011
  13. crashtested

Drivers door lock wonky... Again!

2yrs of driving with the door ajar light on, the first 4 blocks with the damned dinger going and interior lights switched off the old mechanism was replaced in October and life was once again good! Rewind 2 weeks and the drivers door won't lock with either the fob, the interior door switch or...
  14. crashtested

I'm out, it's been fun!

Too much trepidation after the last FF change where I found enough metal flakes to start seriously worrying about the longevity of this car. Opening up the HPFP port it was clean as could be but I dunno, something just doesn't feel right anymore. We'll still rock the MK4 getting 50mpg + for my...
  15. crashtested

Part # needed ASAP - Thanks!

I need to replace the plastic belly pan(s), both left & right sides. Not the skid plate but the pieces that sit directly behind it and runs just past the B pillar. Any help is greatly appreciated!