Search results

1. Brasil

99-04 VW Jetta sedan/wagon clear bra free

SOLD Never got around to installing it. Don't know what the shelf life is, but you are welcome to try! Made with 3M material, this is the deluxe kit. Stored in an air-conditioned unit. ; with extended hood made by Invinca shield. Purchased in 2004. You pay postage. (say, $10?) Ppal...
  2. Brasil

FS: Blendmount for V1 for 7/8" or 3/4" stem aftermarket mirrors

This will fit most aftermarket/domestic mirrors like Gentex with cylindrical stem. Fits 7/8" stem, or 3/4" stem with supplied bushings. Excellent shape (except some oxidation of the included Allen wrenches!). Hardwire kit is NOT included. I originally bought this in 2008 to go along with my...
  3. Brasil

FS: Blendmount for V1 7/8" stem

FS: Blendmount for V1 7/8" stem aftermarket mirrors incorrect listing, will re-list
  4. Brasil

FS: PD 505.01 oil and filters--attic clearout!

SOLD PD 505.01 oil and filters--attic clearout! SOLD! Box with new unopened: 1 Pentosin Pento High Performance II 5 liter jug 505.01 two MANN A4 oil filter elements one A4 MANN air filter element $30 plus shipping, send me your zip for a quote-about $15 dollars to California.
  5. Brasil

FS: EGT sensor unused in wrapping

SOLD: EGT sensor unused in wrapping $15 shipped CONUS! Sold!
  6. Brasil

FS: Boostvalve for 1.9L PD TDI

SOLD Boostvalve for 1.9L PD TDI Sold sold sold !
  7. Brasil

Mk IV Wagon tails red FK needs work

SOLD: Mk IV Wagon tails red FK needs work $35!!!! SOLD SOLD- at this price they could be bookends...
  8. Brasil

bye bye brasil

sold my VW, bought a MINI... Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for 7 plus years and two VW's worth of invaluable advice and support. This forum is an incredible asset.
  9. Brasil

FS: Bentley manual DVDROM Jetta/Golf/GTI/wagon UNUSED

FS: Bentley manual DVDROM Mk4 Jetta/Golf/GTI/wagon UNUSED SOLD SOLD This is an unused, not yet registered manual on DVD-ROM for 1999-2005 http://www.bentleypublishers.com/isbn/9780837612645/index.html $60 shipped to continental US, will ship anywhere at your cost! Note: When you register this...
  10. Brasil

FS: Harness wiring release tools

FS: Harness wiring release tools SOLD $38 shipped to continental US (will ship anywhere if needed at your cost) These are unused, hand-made by master craftsman Pencilneck.One each of the Micro and Junior size, comes in their own storage tube.
  11. Brasil

FS: Mk4 JL Stealthbox spare tire subwoofer

FS: Mk4 JL Stealthbox spare tire subwoofer 300 shipped NEW PRICE 300 shipped to lower 48! This is the real thing, fits below (or on top of) the spare tire. Never driven hard or abused, I like my bass musical not loud---though this has plenty of volume if you want it. --You will need to add or...
  12. Brasil

FS: Doniol's OLED Boost gauge EGT 30 psi 3 bar

FS: Doniol's OLED Boost gauge EGT 30 psi 3 bar SOLD SOLD! wow-lots of interest for this one--sold in 5 minutes at 1 am! It's time to face the fact that I will never get around to installing this, so here it is. Purchased in January of last year. Never even took it out of the plastic. $300...
  13. Brasil

FS: VAG-COM USB Hex plus CAN unused!

FS: VAG-COM USB Hex plus CAN unused! SOLD! SOLD SOLD SOLD This is an unused kit that bought several years ago. I am selling it for $275 shipped I never got around to registering, never even hooked it up! Comes with everything. as shown in the photo. No CD with this kit, software is...
  14. Brasil

Headrest fest! Front and rear New Beetle black leather

FS: headrests NB donut round top black leather SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks for looking! After a little leather conditioner--
  15. Brasil

Mk4 Jetta Headlight Driver side scratched

For sale one well used but perfectly functional OEM Jetta headlight. Lens is scratched but intact and sealed. Bulbs were working fine upon removal. May be able to clean up the lens with one of the lens kits. $20 obo plus actual shipping. Mark
  16. Brasil

MK4 (99-04) Jetta side mirrors heated silver

SOLD MK4 (99-04) Jetta side mirrors heated silver SOLD SOLD SOLD OEM mirrors Reflex Silver with motor and heat. 8/10 cosmetically; a few small paint chips and traces of prehistoric insects. Looks nice overall. Works perfectly. $40 pair plus actual shipping
  17. Brasil

Mk4 (99-04) Jetta wagon Tail lights OEM

Mk4 (99-04) Jetta wagon Tail lights OEM SOLD SOLD Jetta wagon tail lights with bulbs. The bulbs all were working when I removed them. Light scratches here and there overall in good shape. $50 for both obo plus actual shipping.
  18. Brasil

MK4 (99-04) Jetta car bra new in box

genuine VW part unused still in box, $90 shipped in USA. part number ZVW 193 011A made in US! It's been sitting in my air-conditioned storage unit for 5 years now, I figure I'm not going to get around to installing it any time soon :D
  19. Brasil

Slower throttle response with CAT2?

I notice a lag now after adding the CAT2 filter--I assume this is because there is a little more resistance to flow with the CAT2. I get the same power in the end, just takes a fraction longer to get there. Anyone else have this experience?
  20. Brasil

need help with FK LED mk4 wagon tails

The previous threads links are no longer there--can anyone help with a wiring DIY? Thanks-- Mark