Search results

1. C

SEL memory leather seats into Passat TDI SE

Hello, I am pondering about getting Passat TDI SEL seats with memory, would they be the direct fit into the Passat TDI SE?
  2. C

M-Unit failure coming up?

a close friend's 2012 JSW just came over for 40k DSG service, he mentioned the infamous xmas tree lights as I saw it and scanned it. looks very familiar to my beloved 2011 JSW. completed the DSG service, did DSG adaptations and whoa. heard and felt intense thudding as it shook up the car a bit...
  3. C

aftermarket rim for spare tire well in MK5-6 JSW

Hello, I have considered about removing the heavy steel spare tire for my 5th aluminum sparco terra wheel to be used as my spare wheel which itself are much lighter than the steelies. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/new-sparco-terra-wheel.157219/...
  4. C

aftermarket rim for spare tire well in MK5-6 JSW

Hello, I have considered about removing the heavy steel spare tire for my 5th aluminum sparco terra wheel to be used as my spare wheel which itself are much lighter than the steelies. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/new-sparco-terra-wheel.157219/...
  5. C

Delayed DSG shifting

Hello, this is regarding to my step daughter’s 13 jetta tdi. Been noticing this behavior more and more often lately. my observations, 1. when she was parked, shift it into D, she doesnt respond for at least 1-2 seconds then thumps and goes normally. 2. parked, put her in reverse, same...
  6. C

strange keyless issue

Hello, this problem has been haunting us for a year-ish. but no codes or errors of any kind. VW were baffled with their ODIS. we can start the car just fine, just keyless itself are the issue. here's the videos, you could hear the constant beeping like if the key is in the ignition but it...
  7. C

CJAA random long cranking/sputtering

Hello, This is for the 2013 Jetta TDI Sedan with CJAA engine, 108k miles. Bought her on feb 2020 at 40k miles. Ok, the situation is that it has been haunting my step daughter for a year or so, when I did the delete 2 months ago with slow pace due to work and work on the car. I decided to...
  8. C

random long cranking/sputtering

Hello, it's been haunting my step daughter for a year or so, when I did the delete 2 months ago with slow pace due to work and work on the car. I decided to update the GP module from 509 to 530, it helps somewhat including GP light on the instrument cluster finally lights up! the old module, it...
  9. C

center console fitment?

Hello, I have an 2014 JSW and I truly hate the center console with MDI set up, made me miss my old 2011 JSW with massive storage. would this fit...
  10. C

my friend's CKRA falling on its face

Hello, my friend is frustrated with his CKRA, kept losing power after going mid-full throttle pedal. several shops never get to the point of the issues, kept blaming this or that etc...
  11. C

looking for 2011-14 JSW with DSG, Golf is ok) solid roof only!

Hello, I am looking for a JSW as my personal car that will be kept in the garage as my current JSW is my work car and testing the waters with that work car so I know what to do with the next JSW. preferably exterior colors: gray or blue, white is ok. no rust! (required) interior color...
  12. C

alignment on my 2014 JSW dilemma

Hello, the JSW has Bilstein HD shocks, only upgrade are 034motorsport rear sway bar. first 2 was with bad blown right rear bilstein shock, replaced it. first alignment was totally off. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/first-alignment.154252/ 2nd was still off but little...
  13. C

AC blows warm at idle, gets moderate cold at constant highway speed.....

Hello, now my JSW is chugging flawlessly at nearly 170k miles, I replaced condenser last 2 weeks and it somewhat improved the AC blowing cold but not cold to be comfortable. 2 AC shops cant find anything wrong with it, they said it blows COLD... (doh!!!!! the car was in the SHOP garage, will...
  14. C

2015 Passat DEF deleted methods

Hello, have any of you guys ever get DEF injector removed and the coolant lines attached to the DEF injector and the DEF tank?
  15. C

Key FOBS not work with 2015 Passat suddenly

Hello, It has been a rocky road for me with this danged FOBs, I borrowed Vag Tacho equipment from the tunemyvw.com / Andrew Rodriguez.... tried everything but no luck. the key programming works fine but FOB, nope! replaced the batteries (yes two for both FOBs) and no cigar..... even on VCDS...
  16. C

cooling fans kaput

Hello, I've been looking hard everywhere but what is the OEM brand name in our JSW? my label on my cooling fans are gone as in lost which might be from humid and heat and sitting 2 years as an buyback car....... main large fan is wobbly and dont always work.... its time for it to go lol
  17. C

Front Driving Foglights retrofit?

Hello, as most of you guys already know how crappy the headlights are on the NMS platform, I have considered of an retrofit kit but yet find any for NMS but plenty kits for MK6 JSW's..... our car already have DeAutoKey LEDs, it helps a lot but not enough....... can anyone chime in?
  18. C

P1950 and U111300 on AC group on my 2014 JSW

how wonderful......... now the big fan is pretty much dead as my OBD11 gave me the codes saying P1950 and pulled all codes then it said U111300 on AC saying intermittent. it kept coming back after clearing all of them. any advices on the U111300? small fan is working fine. Lucky this happens...