Search results

1. tomo366

2022 NAIAS

Media this week opens to public next week no where near as Big or as fun as when the club was going in Winter Miss those Days
  2. tomo366

JSWTDI09 Don Strait Passes away

I met Don and his wife at a Fest Can’t remember now which one Great folks….they Lived in Las Vegas his wife Caren passed away a few years ago….I was informed tonight that Don passed away recently…..We are not as young anymore..
  3. tomo366

DEF Leak....

I have owned our 2015 Jetta SEL TDI since New it is 5 years old this week was Phase 2 Fixed a year and a half ago.....Wife drives it now so I do not get to drive it much....Any way open the Hood last week to change the fuel filter and Air Filter and found the DEF Fluid Leak around the...
  4. tomo366

Ross Tech Micr Can FS

Ross Tech Micro Can FS As it says Micro Can Cable FS used very little $150
  5. tomo366

Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel

Got this one last week 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel
  6. tomo366

B4 Fog Lights

Mr Brother in Law owns my Ex-B4 Passat Both Foglight self destructed the Chinese ones are a joke jut wondering if anyone has any left over
  7. tomo366

WTB B4 Passat HVAC Control assembly

Need a serviceable HVAC control for my old B4 having a hard time finding a good one, thanks let me know what you have also need a Drivers Door widow lift assembly
  8. tomo366

Illegal Emission Parts sales

https://bangshift.com/general-news/jegs-gets-hit-1-7-million-fine-carb-selling-illegal-auto-parts-california/
  9. tomo366

B4 Passat Parts Needed!

My Brother in Law has my Old 1996 Passat TDI and it Needs a Cat Back Exhaust any one have a decent one? we also need a Left Front Window Regulator....any one have a good one? Also need the heater/A/C control
  10. tomo366

H2O Cancelled!

Imagine that! Ocean City finally said enough is enough. The organizers didn't have time to find alternate locations OH WELL, I went a few times years ago but it just gridlocked the Town and the stupidity of the Kids was nuts and it got worse in later years.....and the kids would get on VW Vortex...
  11. tomo366

B4 Driver door Window regulator needed

Anyone have a left front window regulator in Decent shape for a reasonable price??
  12. tomo366

No TDI Fest this weekend.......

:(:(:(:( What am I to do this weekend NO TDI FEST!!
  13. tomo366

Weathertech Floor Liners Jett VI

Weathertech Floor Liners Jetta VI Used set of Weather tech Floor liners for Jetta VI 2011-2017 these are in great condition originally 170..... asking $100 shipped OBO http://www.weathertech.com/volkswagen/2015/jetta-gli/floorliner-digitalfit/bodystyle/sedan/
  14. tomo366

Pro Clip console mount with Garmin attachment

As states selling my Pro-Clip mount to mount your Garmin on a Jetta 6 works on cars from 2011-2017 nice piece $45 Shipped Garmin GPS not included
  15. tomo366

Whisp bars Jetta 6

Set of Whispbars Roof rack for 2011-2017 up Jetta VI excellent condition originally $539 $275 shipped! Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack .
  16. tomo366

17" Goal Wheels with Conti Procontact DWS

Set of nearly perfect 17" Anthracite Goal wheels 5x112 with nearly new Continental Pro Contact DWS tires 225x45x17 were on my Jetta ties have less than 5000 miles on them package was over $1000... Looking for $700 will not ship willing to meet up Reasonable distance
  17. tomo366

Jetta 6 Blend mount for V-1

Jetta 6 PRO Clip mount Sold......!
  18. tomo366

Feeler 2015 Jetta TDI SEL (Maryland)

2015 Jetta TDI SEL (Maryland) Requested this Specific Car thru the Late Great Chris Farnham at Burlington VW in NJ on Oct 3 2014 at that time he wasn't sure VW was going to pick-up the request! Because of high end and expensive Options ,however they did pick it up and I ventured to NJ from DC...
  19. tomo366

Wanted B4 HVAC display

Brother in law did the Blend door repair the last couple days on my B4 the display is broken need let me know what you have
  20. tomo366

B4

need Heater/A.C switches/assembly.....