Search results

1. myke_w

For Sale: 1990 Mk2 TDI VNT Jetta Coupe

SOLD! Professionally converted TDI drivetrain retrofit in very clean no salt summer only driven & garaged chassis. Expertly tuned with lots of upgrades. Ground up long block build balanced with hardened internals and hybrid VNT turbo. Internals and tune can accommodate a bigger...
  2. myke_w

Mk4 Jetta Wagon Tail Light Set R&L $120

In nice shape - I'd say 9/10. PM or post here if interested.
  3. myke_w

Mk4 Jetta Hood - Reflex Silver Metallic - Ohio $150

Selling a reflex silver hood in nice shape. A few blemishes in the clearcoat, no rust, no dents. PM me or reply here if interested.
  4. myke_w

FS: Mk4 Engine Compartment side covers.

SOLD AND SHIPPED!
  5. myke_w

Mk4 GTI Leather front seats - 200 OBO

Selling a pair of leather Mk4 GTI seats with bolsters. Driver's in pretty darn good for it's age, passenger has a significant tear in the bottom center. Also - passenger harnesses have been clipped. I'd prefer not to ship but I might be talked into it..
  6. myke_w

MK4 Jetta Wagon Interior Parts (Black Leather)

MK4 Jetta Wagon Interior PART OUT (Black Leather) All, I'm selling off my Jetta wagon black interior - Parting out Seats SOLD Glove Box SOLD Notes: Front door cards (not pictured) are available. Left rear door card is usable but has a crack on the lower side. Not visible from...
  7. myke_w

ALH Fuel Economy Frustration

Hey all, I'm working on an 03 ALH 5 speed with a vnt17, 2.5 inch turbo back free flowing exhaust, vr6 clutch. 10 mm pump, .216 nozzles, pd150 intake. The car has a rocket chip stage 2 euro tune.. 195k on clock It's been experiencing terrible fuel economy (34 mpg last tank on a light foot). It's...
  8. myke_w

BEW PD EGR Cooler Hose Reroute

Just curious, does anyone know what specific coolant / heater hose is needed on a BEW PD to reroute past the EGR cooler to rule out a leaking unit? I gather there is an OEM part offered that accomplishes this but I can't seem to find that info anywhere.
  9. myke_w

BHW Actuator?

Hi All, does anyone know if the BHW vnt actuator is the same as the ALH one? If not, can we buy them on the aftermarket?
  10. myke_w

WTB: AHU Engine (Rebuildable)

Like the title says I'm looking for an AHU block that can be rebuilt. aka, no holes, cracks or stripped head bolts. A long block that ate a timing belt would be fine. A free bottom end is ideal. I'm in New England but can travel as far west as Ohio. please reply in the thread because my pm's...
  11. myke_w

WTB: 04-05 Passat TDI turbo, manifold, oil lines etc.

Like the title says I'm looking for a used 04-05 Passat TDI turbo, boost tube, exhaust manifold, oil lines etc. Turbo must be in good condition with no damage. Engine code BHW in case there's a question. Thanks for looking
  12. myke_w

FS: Known good EBJ 5 speed manual gearbox

I have a known good gearbox for sale. Works great. around 150k mi on it. Should be a direct fit for any mk4 tdi. Code EBJ Make me an offer, located in Ohio, can meet within reason
  13. myke_w

hybrid cluster: mk3 clocks in mk2 cluster housing?

Hi Guys, I'm struggling with a way to have a factory look in my mk2 ahu/1z conversion without going through all the pain of a dash conversion. I like the mk2 dash and cluster, but I also like cruise and I don't want to convert to a cable for speedo. I've seen a few people manage to stuff a...
  14. myke_w

Advice on damaged injector seat

I have a vehicle that has a head that has a damaged injector seat. It's obvious that it was damaged while attempting to remove the seal, it's an AHU but same rules apply on ALH. The seat (flat part on the head that the seal lays against) has a small ding in it, but it's enough to allow a bit of...
  15. myke_w

FS: VNT 17 - Minor Damage

SOLD I've got a low mile VNT17 that has a small chip in one fin on the exhaust turbine. Other than that it's perfect (well, aside for the bent egr stud, but that doesn't count right?). Vanes free, actuator works, very little side play, no axial play. Perfect for good solid rebuild core or...
  16. myke_w

BEW PD Boost Hose O-Ring Replacement Kit?

I'm curious if anyone has put together an O-ring kit for the boost hoses on a BEW?
  17. myke_w

Parting ALH New Beetle 5 speed in Ohio

As title suggests I'm parting a whole ALH new beetle. It has a complete drivetrain minus the right front spindle, a-arm and axle. It's yellow with black interior. It's hit hard in the right front, but it didn't make it past the frame rail. It has approx 200k miles on the drive train. Car ran...
  18. myke_w

WTB ASAP: ALH New Beetle 5 Speed in midwest or east coast

Looking for a nice new beetle in or near Ohio - must be 5 speed, miles dont matter but condition does. Prefer car with proof of maintenance and records. Not looking for PD - ALH only please. Please contact me with offers via this thread or PM. Also - I'm in Ohio, and would be willing to drive...
  19. myke_w

AHU / 1Z in mk2 - What parts needed to eliminate power steering?

I'm trying to identify what parts I'd need to round up to eliminate power steering on my AHU in my mk2. I want the option to keep my manual rack and don't care for the additional power suck and hose mess of the PS system. It looks to me like I might be able to use a vr6 style water pump pulley...