Search results

1. 0

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

Any idea on the coding and plug and play install for Skoda install on 09 Jetta with Red highline display, mfsw, and premium 7 stereo (no RNS)? Holding off on install till I get this figured out. I was told BT unit came precoded for my car and was told the code for my car was 000444 but dont...
  2. 0

Help with Bluetooth install

I have an 09 Jetta with red highline display, MFSW, and premium 7 stereo (no RNS) Just received a Skoda BT but no instructions. Its plug and play so should be fairly easy to install but I wanted to find out if anyone has done or knows of anyone that has done this install with coding...
  3. 0

Oem bluetooth for 09 jetta w/ red display

Hey I was just looking at the link you sent over Fix and was curious if anyone has any experience with the Volkl product. How is sound quality, use, reliability etc? Thanks again
  4. 0

Thanks for your response. I would really like to have the full integration, phone book, visual listing of callers etc which is why I am looking at the Skoda. There is a dealer on ebay selling the non nav unit for $400 and has excellent ratings. Im still looking for clarification on the...
  5. 0

Well heres the deal, I want to add bluetooth to my car as stated by Fix but am having a hard time figuring it out. I have a premium 7 stereo, highline MFD, MFSW and want the bluetooth to be fully integratable. There is something about Dw2 and Dw3 bluetooth component, tried to talk to a few...
  6. 0

Hey has anyone had any success with the skoda BT for an 09 jetta? I have the red display, no nav, and want to be able to download contacts as well as have visual on calls etc. I heard the skoda unit did this nicely as long as you the right model. I also have steering wheel controls. Or any...