Search results

1. O

custom 12" trunk subwoofer box

Traded in my 2010 Jetta TDI and am selling my custom 12" sub box. Fits perfectly on the drivers side. PM me for pics. The link below is for the fabricators eBay page (custom sub enclosures). http://stores.ebay.com/customsubenclosures/ Jason
  2. O

2010 VW Jetta items

Afternoon all. I have a list of items that I wanted to pass along to a 2010 vw jetta/golf owner (Mk V). Please take a look at my list and PM me if you are interested in any of the items. 225/45/R17 - Continental Contitrac Pro extreme Brand new tire - $120 OEM 6-disc CD/Sirius/FM/AM 2010 VW...
  3. O

Issues

Wanted to post a problem I am having. I have spoken to more than a few people to see if they are seeing this and I wanted to spread the question out a little more. Issues: Shifting hard on my stage one plus Rocketchip tuned 2010 jetta.
  4. O

Euro Headlight Switch

A question and a WTB. First the question: Will the Euro switch work in the 2010 Jetta Tdi? If so, does anyone have one to sell or a recommendation of vendors? (BTW, don't say eBay. All vendors state that the switches they have for sale do not support the 2010 Jetta model)
  5. O

WTB: Diesel-Power C2A

I have a 2010 Jetta TDi and I am looking to find someone that has used the above performance upgrade as well as folks that may have the cables and module in good to great condition and they would like to sell it. Please post pics with your response if you want to sell as well as your asking...