Search results

1. B

Put 17's on my jetta

Put 17\'s on my jetta I decided I wanted to ditch the 15 inch steelies that were stock. Really never liked the look of them, and they handled just so-so (plus it was time for new tires anyways ) So I went with these At Italia 17 inchers. I didn't think that it would look THIS agressive, but...
  2. B

Skid plate saved my car!

Just thought I'd tell people my most recent story: I purchased the aluminum skid plate from http://www.evolutionimport.com/ when my oem skid plate got nailed from a pot hole. I went camping with some friends this weekend. My roommate asked if we could take the jetta tdi, because of the...
  3. B

Adjusted Maintenance schedule?

I just took my 2003 jetta gl tdi in for it's 5000 mile checkup (oil change, water seperater drain). The service department at the dealer handed me an "Adjusted" maintenance schedule that they said does better for the cars in the geographic area. According to them, maintenance should be done...
  4. B

doh!

Was driving home Friday in my 3 week old '03 jetta TDI, when the guy behind me didn't stop for the intersection. Not too bad on damage, but I need to get it looked at. Anyone know a good body shop in the Monterey Bay, CA area?
  5. B

Greetings. I just purchaced a 2003 Jetta TDI (silver) this weekend, and am loving it! I found this great site, so decided to join up. Look foward to joining in the discussions.